Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an analytical, process, detail-oriented Business Planning & Operations Analyst who can partner effectively with leadership across our Global Marketing Solutions organization. This role will require leveraging SQL to source data and using tools such as Tableau and Excel so that he/she can analyze market, advertiser and agency performance on a regular basis. This person will work cross-functionally with several teams at Facebook with the objective of enabling leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, view the world through an analytical lens, be interested in advertising, be intellectually curious, learn quickly, and be able to move fast while keeping focused on high-impact projects.
- Support technical development, launch and reporting of new sales programs
- Develop a deep understanding of existing business using data to build insights about our advertisers and sales programs
- Develop new and iterate on existing dashboards and reporting tools to automate reporting
- Effectively communicate complex analytical concepts to non-technical stakeholders to drive data driven decision making
- Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Analyze current market, vertical, and sub-vertical performance and identify levers for driving revenue growth
- Drive consistency in execution to maintain and improve reporting and analytical quality
- Drive operational excellence in the Business, Planning & Operations organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to sales enablement
- Manage multiple stakeholders to balance key priorities for the business
- Think and work independently, demonstrate creativity and deliver quick results, yet demonstrate a team-player attitude
More Jobs From