Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Global Business Marketing team seeks an experienced Global Media Insights Marketing Strategist for the Facebook IQ/Insights Marketing team. As the world becomes more open and connected, the practice of marketing is continuously redefined. Facebook IQ (www.facebook.com/iq) helps marketers navigate this ever-changing landscape by focusing on what remains constant: people. Facebook IQ and the Insights Marketing team uncovers actionable insights about people, marketing and measurement available nowhere else. Whether a marketer needs inspiration for their next big idea, insights on how mobile is changing the consumer journey in their industry or the latest in ad effectiveness, they lean on Facebook IQ to help inform their creative development, strategic planning and media decision-making.
The Global Media Insights Marketing Strategist will be responsible for leveraging Facebook's data via internal tools and dashboards, third party industry reports and commissioned research to generate insights that fuel world-class marketing about behavioral and attitudinal shifts in media consumption. This will focus both in the different forms of media and in the specific impact of the Facebook family of apps (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and WhatsApp). They will arm the Global Business Marketing and sales teams with the latest insights to inform the sales and marketing materials they need to inspire client decisions and have more strategic conversations with them. The ideal candidate has experience in strategic planning, business marketing, research and analytics and exhibit excellent communication and prioritization skills. They need to have a strong aptitude for uncovering actionable insights from a variety of data sources and turning them into a cohesive story. They must be a self-starter, comfortable working with internal and external stakeholders, managing agencies and must thrive in cross-functional teams.
- Be the insights expert on media consumption by being on the pulse of the latest industry trends with a strong aptitude to mesh industry insights with Facebook's own internal data to create strategic industry reports that will help inform sales and marketing content
- Consult and collaborate with cross-functional partners on insights-driven marketing programs
- Develop in-depth insights content packages, that highlight a new perspective or in-depth analysis of an important industry topic
- Scale media consumption data by identifying and synthesizing data from Facebook's scaled insights tools, commissioned research, third-party subscriptions and other resources into concise and meaningful insights packages across demographics and markets
- Implement processes for surfacing, organizing and scaling data globally
- Publish externally on the Facebook IQ channel
- Drive awareness and use of our media insights solutions by packaging data into more digestible insights packages that are easy to integrate into sales materials
- Develop a communication strategy to keep cross functional stakeholders up-to-date on our latest data and insight packages
- Drive internal promotion, integration, education and training on how best to use relevant subscriptions, insight packages and scaled tools globally
- Own and lead effective and efficient knowledge management (KM) systems (including reviewing, defining and developing KM strategy, process, workflow and technology solutions), coordinating with cross-functional teams to surface and package the most compelling data
- Scaling, Tracking, and Reporting: Share and scale learnings both internally to create workflow efficiencies and with our partners on the media insights program more broadly. Track the impact against our goals and assist in forecasting future program impact/growth projections
More Jobs From