As the Global Marketing Campaigns Manager for the Unified Continuity suite of products, you will be a key marketing resource responsible for leading the global strategy and coordination of revenue focused marketing campaigns and events. In collaboration with Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Corporate Digital, Content, and PR teams, you will build and rollout product specific demand generation playbooks that can be leveraged by Field Marketing leaders in NA, EMEA and APAC for regional campaign design and execution.
Does This Describe You?
You're a highly experienced integrated marketing programs architect with a strong foundation in building and rolling out scalable campaign frameworks to maximize pipeline and revenue contribution. You thrive on ideating and building integrated campaigns in a high growth, pipeline driven environment. You are able to set a vision for cross-organization campaigns and collaborate with multiple teams to bring that vision to life. You rely on developing a deep understanding of audiences, products, markets and pain points to develop global campaigns for every stage of the customer journey. You excel in cross-functional collaboration, finding the right balance between process and creativity to drive campaign strategy, and have led product focused demand initiatives to successful, quantifiable revenue impact.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Partner with Product Marketing and Product Management to translate the product messaging and competitive differentiation for specific products into compelling customer engagement campaigns that can scale across various regions and markets.
- Coordinate with key internal marketing stakeholders such as Digital, Content, PR, and Creative teams to help with the management of campaign execution.
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Development and other customer facing teams to get insight into full funnel progression and chokepoints for specific product lines, and utilize these and other insights to enable Field Marketing optimize product led demand campaigns in their respective markets.
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales Operations to forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation campaigns on MQL, SQL, pipeline and revenue for new partners and new product acquisition.
- Iterate and continuously improve the effectiveness of product led campaigns using various levers such as messaging, targeting, content, programs and channels.
- 6+ years integrated marketing campaigns experience with experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Demonstrated experience in leading others through influence, as opposed to direct reporting structures
- A keen ability and interest in translating key messages into compelling campaigns and optimizing the delivery of the campaigns to various regions globally
- Strong analytical proficiency and fluency in working with Sales and Marketing Operations teams to effectively communicate insights needed in the language of systems and data
- Ability to operate in a highly matrixed environment
- BA/BS qualification in marketing / business or a related field
- Proficiency with marketing and CRM platforms and technologies such as Salesforce, Marketo, and Outreach
Datto - A Little More:
Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Datto was Connecticuts first unicorn company and today, along with our HQ in Norwalk, CT, Datto has over 1900 employees and 23 global offices in the US, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Datto is proud to be part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio.
- Datto University onboarding
- Health Insurance
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- An amazing culture that celebrates individuality
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.