Why We Exist and What We Do
EditShare exists to simplify storytelling. We enable media professionals to collaborate on projects thanks to our ever-expanding range of innovative products and features, all designed to improve production and unleash creativity. Integration and collaboration are central to all products in our comprehensive range of media management solutions - from ingest to archive.
Why We Need You
EditShare is seeking a highly talented Global Head of Pre-Sales to come in and lead our pre-sales team globally. This role will report to our chief revenue officer and will be accountable for the definition and execution of global pre-sales function across our 3 Geo’s (Americas, EMEA, and APAC) aligned with our sales strategy. You will lead the global Pre-Sales team in bridging the gap between sales and customer success, in addition to building, developing, mentoring, and leading a high-performing team of Pre-Sales Engineers and supporting the sales team in scoping out the real value in every deal.
In addition this role will work very closely with the regional VP of Sales for each geo, as well as the Director of Operations to ensure project delivery that is aligned to strategy, delivered on time and within budget.
Problems You’ll Solve
In this role your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Provide leadership, support, and mentorship for all the pre-sales engineers globally by providing technical, educational, and commercial assistance
- Lead technical resource through the sales process handing over to the professional services team upon completion
- Lead the responses to RFPs, RFIs, POCs & Demos
- Hold regular bid management & proposal reviews for enterprise deals with all stakeholders, internally and externally, in order to ensure competitive commercial & technical offering.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to improve process, policy, systems, tooling, and knowledge.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand the requirements for each customer opportunity to ensure that pre-sales support is both effective and timely.
- You will play a crucial role in the business development process and will work closely with the global sales team in managing work orders and scheduling priorities.
- In partnership with the sales team manage the sales pipeline through to contract close ensuring that the deal is successfully handed over to the relevant departments.
- Define and maintain quality standards for all intelligence data and customer-provided reports via implementation of KPIs.
- Build networks and relationships with customers, formalizing the relationships to improve market knowledge.
- Develop market insights, competitive intelligence as key enablers for the business.
- Coordinate quarterly technology updates to our channel partners
- In conjunction with regional sales leader drive strategic relationships with our key channel partners
- Play a key role in helping EditShare to be a world-class technology solution provider in our key market segments
- Team up closely with sales & marketing teams on the regional field and/or online events (virtual shows, webinars, etc.)
What We’re Looking For
- Technical leadership experience of knowledge of shared storage and production workflow
- Highly desirable is the knowledge of complex broadcast content creation and play-out workflows.
- Knowledge and experience of successfully managing change.
- Proven expertise in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization. You must possess interpersonal skills that allow you to develop long-lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Can demonstrate a high level of business awareness; whilst being acutely aware of organizational sensitivities. Experience and relationships with our key clients, channel partners, and technology partners.
- Excellent planning, problem-solving, organization, analytical, and issue resolution skills.
- Extensive media industry knowledge of pre-sales and project/program management tools/processes.
- The ability to draft clear and concise reports and other professional documentation.
- Excellent grasp of the company strategy and direction for Service Execution.
- Expert overview of our product and services portfolio and their alignment with overall company strategy.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail. You must be comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to adapt and improve our business processes.
How We Work
At EditShare, our culture is driven by a shared respect for our customers, our people, and our products. We are passionate about our Core Values and believe they empower us to innovate and solve complex problems. We expect all employees to own culture and live by the values.
- Customer Empathy: We listen first. We believe this allows us to understand the context of the story and respond rapidly with innovative solutions.
- Humility: We recognize that we are stronger as the sum of our parts and respect the value of each individual contribution. We have the courage to do the hard work and learn along the way.
- Dig Deep: We have the curiosity to ask questions until we understand and the integrity to follow through on hard discussions.
- All Around Players: We are all willing and able to step in and play any position. We all own the problem and are willing to quarterback a solution.
- Win Together: We are happy when our customers and our teams succeed. We practice honest communication and respectfully work together to solve complex problems.
EditShare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.