Dynatrace ONE is what we brand our transformative customer experience program. We bring traditionally siloed post-sales teams, such as customer success, technical support, and services, together into squads with the single objectivemake our customers successful. Our mission is to transform the customer experience through personal conversations, strategic guidance, and proactive engagement. We help our customers accelerate their adoption of Dynatraces advanced capabilities by leveraging our expertise and best practices, realize the transformational value of Dynatrace to modernize the management of their applications and services, and develop meaningful relationships that focus our customers business and personal success.
As Global Customer Success Program Manager, you will partner with customer success management to develop programs, policies, and procedures that enable our global Customer Success Managers to successfully navigate our customers through the key stages of the customer lifecycle: from pre-sales to prescriptive onboarding, relationship management, and growth and renewals. You will also develop and deliver training on to ensure the global team is delivering a consistent and measurable exceptional customer engagement around product adoption, Dynatrace value, and building strong relationships with our customers. The ideal candidate is a high energy, driven individual with enablement experience and appreciates working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Identify the knowledge and skills necessary for Customer Success Managers to drive high product adoption, Dynatrace value realization, and building meaningful relationships to ensure high renewal and net-expansion rates.
- Design, develop, and maintain a customer journey related programs to ensure the global customer success team has the necessary knowledge and skills to be successful in achieving their goals.
- Measure and drive consistency, productivity, and the efficiency of processes, training, and tools used by the global customer success team and implement recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Develop, update, and maintain our customer success playbooks to ensure our customer success team are effective in providing a proactive customer journey.
- Provide project leadership to implement solutions across our Customer Experience teams while ensuring proper enablement.
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders and establish ongoing cross-functional collaboration with the broader Sales, Marketing, and Product Development organizations.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of Customer Success Management or account management experience.
- 2+ years of enablement/training development experience.
- Hands-on experience building programs and running from independently, from inception to delivery.
- Strong communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to execute under swift deadlines (must love moving fast and being flexible).
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results.
- Experience working with and supporting global teams, preferably in a SaaS organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and technical capabilities
- Ability to create high-quality content independently.
- Ability to embrace new challenges with confidence, curiosity and an open mind
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. Thats why many of the worlds largest organizations trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.