If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing Series C start-up that is disrupting a 5.7Tn market, now is the time to join Takeoff Technologies! We are a 265(and growing!) person global company transforming online grocery for consumers & retailers. Takeoff's solution offers automated fullfillment coupled with an end-to-end e-Grocery technology stack, enabling retailers to offer their shoppers the assortment and low prices of stores, with convenient mobile ordering and same day pickup or delivery.
Our eGrocery solution was created with the grocer and the shopper in mind. Grocery is an incredibly complex industry, and our products are unlike any other: they are low value, perishable, heavy, and low-margin. Our automated solution is flexible enough to manage these complexities allowing us to ensure the correct picking method for the correct product!
Excited about potentially joining this rocketship to help us bridge the gap between retail and technology? Looking to make an impact daily and help us disrupt a hundred year old industry? If so, continue reading!
Please note that if you dont necessarily meet all of the requirement's that are listed in the job description below, we still encourage you to apply. We strongly believe that skills and competencies show up in lots of different ways and we are always looking for individuals who can bring new ideas to the table at Takeoff. Secondly, we value diverse perspectives and are fully committed to creating an inclusive environment where each and every employee can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
The Senior Manager / Director of Performance Operations will be responsible for the performance and growth of our key retail clients. Internally this person will work closely with our Directors of Account Management, Technical Account Teams, and the Product organization to help drive operational efficiency of the hardware and software solutions provided to our retail clients. Externally this person will become a key player with our retail clients working by their side to help them achieve their operational goals.
We need a leader who uses data as their compass, is driven by results, and is process improvement oriented. This person will work with a wide variety of audiences from executives to MFC operators, and must be able to adjust their communication style frequently. This person will apply creative solutions to optimize our retail partners processes and operational execution, as well as create strategic roadmaps to continuously enhance the operational success of their MFCs.
This is exciting because you will have the chance to:
- Help drive and optimize the clients online grocery revenue through the Takeoff solution
- Drive process improvementsEnsure site performance meets or exceeds expectations with a continued focus on speed & efficiency
- Manage client relationship and communication at a variety of levels
- Work cross functionally with Product, Technology, Finance and Operations teams to continually improve performance and enable growth
The experience you will bring to the table:
- Bachelors Degree Required, MS degree preferred
- 4+ years in an operationally focused, client facing role
- Proven experience working with stakeholders at all levels with the ability to influence without conflict
- Data Driven & Analytics mindset -- you love data, solving problems and going well beyond the obvious!
- Experience in an entrepreneurial setting with the ability to take initiative and work well cross-functionally
- Experience shifting priorities on the fly and being OK to dive into the unknown and unchartered waters
The reasons you will love working at Takeoff(to name a few!):
- We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- We're disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
- We're passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- You'll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy, and reward those who take initiative
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We have fun!
- We are committed to building a highly diverse and inclusive culture and environment
Competitive & comprehensive benefits package that we will offer:
- Top salary with yearly bonus incentives based on individual and company performance
- Unlimited PTO to ensure our team takes the necessary time off to recharge and be as productive as possible when they come back to work(this is very important to us)
- 12 weeks of paid baby bonding leave for both parents
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A continued focus and emphasis on work / life balance
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(K) plan with a 5% company match(kicks in day one!)
- Flexible spending/dependent care accounts
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability
- Annual Fitness Reimbursement of $300
Still need more convincing as to why you should go ahead and apply? Take a look at what our employees are saying here https://www.takeoff.com/career about what the experience and day to day is like at Takeoff!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company; we foster an environment where everyone has a voice and views the Takeoff team as their second family.