Kyruus is dedicated to its mission to make healthcare work better for everyone by connecting people to the care they need. This role will be in our HealthSparq team as we work on simplifying the complex healthcare landscape. Together, well improve the lives of our users by helping them to make better healthcare choices.
You will be a member of the Platform Enablement Team, which owns cross-product utility services, collaborates on our our infrastructure-as-code solution, and works with Engineering teams and Architecture to help drive architectural changes.
Tools You Would Use:
Things You Might Do:
- Write or review design and architecture proposals.
- Design and code new microservices.
- Design and code new features.
- Become a subject matter expert on microservices inherited from other teams.
- Add monitoring and instrumentation to services for operational performance and availability.
- Maintain existing microservices.
Skills You Would Need:
- Modern software development in an agile manner; specifically:
- Create new services.
- Add features to services.
- Write unit, integration, and performance tests.
- Fix bugs.
- Propose and implement solutions using AWS core services.
- Fix bugs involving the orchestration of services.
- Own containerized microservices.
- Document the design, development setup, and troubleshooting steps for a service.
- Transfer knowledge to the new owners of a service.
- Receive knowledge when the team becomes owner of a service.
- Explain the design of systems using both diagrams and text.
- Provide working examples of usage for non-developers.
- Across teams other software and infrastructure teams.
- Within your team.
- Where you are the bridge between teams.
- Development and DevOps Engineers on the Platform Enablement Team.
- Development and DevOps Engineers on other teams.
- Test Engineers.
Cloud Development; specifically:
Information Sharing; specifically:
People you would work with:
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.