Who we are
Zus Health is an early stage startup focused on accelerating digital health builders with a platform of healthcare-oriented, API-first services. We believe that now is the time for healthcare to change in this country and that modern technology infrastructure will help unleash that change. Our first customers will be innovative and hungry digital health startups. We're led by athenahealth's co-founder, Jonathan Bush, and a seasoned leadership team. We're located in Watertown, MA but open to candidates from anywhere in the US.
What were looking for:
Engineers at Zus have the opportunity to collaborate directly with our founding product and engineering leaders to bring our vision to the nations healthcare entrepreneurs.
Traditional electronic health records are designed around the practice and to document and bill. We take a different approach by centering around the patient and helping organizations scale their clinical care and operations without commensurately scaling their staff and cost.
Our evolving tech stack currently includes Go, Java, Typescript, Node, React and AWS. With broad needs and a small but growing team, were looking for engineers eager to jump into the next challenge and committed to learning what we need to make the magic happen.
As an early member of our team, you will...
- Roll up your sleeves and build some great technology, designing and implementing solutions that support and accelerate our healthcare builders.
- Lead by example: build some great technology, design and implement solutions that support and accelerate healthcare builders.
- Collaborate with your R&D colleagues, working together to build the highest quality and most trusted healthcare platform in the industry.
- Help recruit top-notch, diverse talent to our R&D team, building our team and culture as an early member of engineering.
Youre a good fit because...
- Are a self-starter whose attitude shows that you are ready for the fast, and sometimes unstructured, nature of an early stage startup, and can get things done independently.
- Are a top-tier technologist, producing world-class technical solutions and committed to honing your craft
- Can work across the tech stack, from front end to back end. We totally get that you may be more comfortable in one area over another we are looking for versatility, not perfection.
- Believe in iterating and improving processes.
- You are driven by our communal impact, creatively finding opportunities where our technology can provide unexpected value.
And it would be awesome if you were...
- Experienced in building and running large-scale systems in the cloud.
- Experienced in building services and APIs used by third-party developers.
- Familiar with our tech stack [ReactJS (Typescript), Tailwind CSS, Go, GraphQL, Terraform, FHIR]
- Familiar with building engineer and/or consumer-facing UIs.
- Knowledgeable about application security.
- Experienced working with healthcare data and APIs.
- Willing to occasionally join us in Boston or at offsite meetings for collaborative work.
We will offer you
Competitive compensation that reflects the value you bring to the team a combination of cash and equity
Robust benefits that include health insurance, wellness benefits, 401k with a match, unlimited PTO
Opportunity to work alongside a passionate team that is determined to help change the world (and have fun doing it)