Vistaprints Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, were here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Youll be part of the Global PPAG Sourcing & Procurement team that is responsible for onboarding all new Fulfillers to support the growth of our PPAG collection in North America, Europe, Australia and Japan. The Fulfiller Onboarding Specialist will work closely with the Sr. Product Manager- Sourcing in the United States and once new partners are identified, will independently work on onboarding those Fulfillers to enable them to sell their products on our North American websites. Youll own the task of gathering the relevant Fulfiller information (such as the correct production data, logistic details etc), set up the entire Order Process in MCP Platform and perform test order to validate the set up.
What You Will Do:
- 3rd Party Fulfiller Onboarding. Youll bear full responsibility to set up new fulfillers on the MCP platform, so they are ready to start receiving orders and enlighten our customers with new cool PPAG products.
- Logistics set up. Work with our internal Logistics team and external 3PLs (3rd party Logistics Providers) to enable new fulfillers to ship orders out, either on a global Cimpress 3PL contract, or through the 3PL of the fulfiller
- Collaboration: Work closely with our team of NPI Specialists to make sure the New Products are set up correctly and can be fulfilled flawlessly by the new fulfiller.
- Create productive partnerships. Youll need to demonstrate you can work well and develop trusting relationships with developers, engineers, product marketers, and supply chain.
- Grow your competency. We are looking for people who can grow with the organization. Well want you to prove you can handle more responsibility and complexity.
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Passionate about delighting our customers through focused attention to detail.
- Has a solutions mindset. We want people who identify great solutions for the opportunities we face. Show us how you identify ways to improve how work gets done and then get the team to implement the changes.
- Isnt afraid to take a chance. We love when were right but would rather do something and learn than do nothing. Show us where youve been willing to stick your neck out when you dont have perfect (or any) data.
Nice to Have:
- Thrives in a complex world. Our corporate strategy is evolving, and our organization is complex. We are a growing and highly matrixed, global organization and face challenges typical of a company our size. Show us how youve been successful in this type of environment.
- Partners like to work with. Youll be relying on multiple other teams to get things done. Its important to hold them accountable in a way that inspires them to want to work with you. Tell us how youve done this before.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you dont see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to whats next, were always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what were capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundations 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprints CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparablys Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.