SmartBear has played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. We are looking for an ambitious new member to add to our growing Marketing team to help us create demand and optimize conversions for our highly successful suite of products. This position is key to the success of our cutting-edge testing tools. In this role you will work closely with our marketing, design and product teams to create user experiences that surprise and delight prospects and customers. We’re looking for a developer who can not only build great user experiences but can also think about ways to optimize those experiences every step of the way.
- Collaborate with team of marketers, designers, developers and product owners to develop solutions that meet business objectives.
- Design and build web experiences for multiple advertising and content channels including landing and marketing pages.
- Design and implement A/B tests to optimize conversion and lead flow.
- Implement technical SEO best practices for maximum visibility of CrossBrowserTesting.com across all search engines.
- Develop reusable code and content framework.
- Optimize the web experience for maximum speed and scalability.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Mixpanel or other Analytics or Tagging Technologies.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Experience working in a high-volume e-commerce experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords a plus
- Experience working in SASS and NodeJS a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong communication skills.
- High energy and a positive attitude.
- Authorized to work in the United States (minimum of H1B)
SmartBear Is a Destination Employer
- Voted by Glassdoor as one of the “Best Places to Work”, named to Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work”, and VentureFizz calls us “One of the Hottest Companies in Boston”.
- Invest In Our Employees – We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice, including weekly lunch and learn product trainings, career development seminars, sponsoring Toastmasters and Women In Technology International memberships.
- Open and Collaborative Environment – We have an inclusive, creative, passionate, fun, and successful environment.
- Award Winning Technology – SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development”.
- Invested Leadership Team – Our leadership team has a proven record of success, is passionate about the success of the employees and the company, and is focused on supporting the sales organization.
- Unbelievable Offices – We are in a new, state-of-the-art building, on the waterfront, with a modern layout and a giant kitchen and eating area. We have an open floor plan and an abundance of conference rooms. The office is centered on the “Bear Cave”, for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry Meetups and events. We’ve also left space for fun with a ping-pong table, putting green, bean bag toss, and other ways to have a quick break during the day.
- Ideal Location – We are located at Assembly Row, which is the new, hot, technology company destination, with great water views, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping, movie complex, bike and running paths, and is easily accessible by mass transportation.
- Great Perks – We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, ample vacation, 401(k) match, great eats – breakfast, Friday lunches, Happy Hour, coffee (gourmet, espresso, lattes), healthy and sweet snacks, and a constant flow of popcorn from a retro movie theatre machine.
- Community Service and Philanthropy – SmartBear is committed to giving back to the community. We offer employees a day off to serve the cause of their choice or work in teams to support an organization. SmartBear also contributes time and donates to meaningful organizations, such as aiding at-risk children and combating homelessness.
- Thought Leader and Innovator – SmartBear strives to be a thought leader and innovator in the technology industry. We frequently support Meetups, are a member of Women In Technology, MassTLC, and other premier organizations.
SmartBear is the leader in software quality tools for teams. SmartBear is a combination of a start-up, high growth environment and an established, financially strong company with 300+ employees across 6 global locations. We provide leading companies with the technology to build some of the greatest applications, websites, electronic shopping carts, SaaS, and cloud-based software solutions throughout every step of the development cycle, from coding, to testing, to launch, to monitoring performance. We’ve played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, the flight you just purchased, and more. We have real products, real customers, and great compensation. Our software is downloaded over 15 million times to date. We have a community of over 5.8 million users that leverage our software and solutions. Our customers include 20,000+ companies (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Uber, GE, and Salesforce to name a few) in 194 countries. Please visit smartbear.com for more information and where you can find out the origin of the SmartBear name.