You will play a key role in the design and development of the Acoustic Marketing platform. The Campaign application is the centerpiece of Acoustic’s marketing portfolio and uses cutting edge technology to provide marketers with the best tools for engaging their customers. The Acoustic Engineering team is a highly innovative, Agile / DevOps team working on an exclusively Cloud / SAAS Platform. We run development squads of 10 to 12, including front-end and back-end developers, team leaders and quality testers.
What You'll Do
- Define, design, implement and test software applications using a variety of front-end technologies, including, but not limited to HTML, CSS, React, and Angular.
- Work with back end developers, front end architect, and security architect to deliver performant, resilient and secure code.
- Design and write test automation scripts.
- Assist team members in design discussions and decisions.
- Perform code and design reviews with other team members.
- Mentor and coach team members to improve product quality and development efficiency.
- Work with the support organization to respond to and investigate customer issues.
- Produce documentation for the work done so support and other members of the team understand the changes to the product.
- Interact with the Quality Analysts to define test plans and test data; identify, reproduce, and document defects; fix and verify defects.
- Interact daily with the Product Management team to clarify requirements or suggest changes during the implementation of the enhancements.
- Interact with the User Experience (UX) team to identify, design and implement the user interface portions of the WCA applications.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ experience with React
- Knowledge of issues that may arise in cross-browser compatibility and how to solve them.
- The ability to build reusable code and libraries.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Experience with Agile product development.
- A collaborative, teamwork and learning mind-set.
- Very good communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
Nice to Have
- Experience with user interface build technologies (for example: Webpack, Yarn, NPM).
- Experience with Git/Github.
- Experience with Scrum/Kanban.
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.