Klaviyo is looking for a Financial Systems Specialist who will be a key contributor to the Financial Systems team. This role will support all ERP systems implementations, enhancements and maintenance. The position will work closely with finance leadership to customize and automate the backend processes as needed to support the business.
As Klaviyo grows, the finance team will increasingly rely on systems to help us move faster and more confidently and trust in our systems and data is integral to this. If you enjoy systems and process design, enabling scale through technology and working in a collaborative and energetic environment, this is the role for you.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Support all aspects of the financial systems including configuration, administration, system upgrades, report writing and more.
- Serve as the technical point of contact for all ERP issues and enhancements.
- Document and maintain system configurations and changes.
- Partner with other technology groups like IT, Business Intelligence and People Tech to ensure system alignment and integrity.
- Analyze our current systems and processes and propose recommendations.
- Participate in SOX compliance program in relation to ITGC controls, working with internal audit, external audit and the business to ensure controls are designed, implemented and operating effectively related to our financial reporting systems
Who You Are
- Must have 4+ years of experience in a systems or related role.
- Experience implementing, configuring and administering ERPs (NetSuite and/or Intacct preferred)
- NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred.
- Strong project management skills and ownership mindset.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to collect requirements and assess down- and up-stream impacts.
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If youre a close but not exact match with the description, we hope youll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.