Eze Software is currently seeking a motivated, and energetic new team member as a Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning and Analysis Team. As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting company-wide monthly reporting, forecasting, financial planning, budgeting and ad hoc analysis. This role requires extensive interaction and coordination with multiple teams within Eze, including within the Finance department as well as external business partners. This is a highly visible role that requires ability to meet strict deadlines. You would report to the Director of FP&A.
- Participate in month end close processes including but not limited to analyzing and commenting on variances to budget/forecast/prior year as well as documenting and preparing supporting analyses to assist with the preparation of financial reporting packages.
- Collaborate with Senior level and Executive team members in the preparation of monthly and quarterly key statistics, analysis and financial presentations.
- Work closely with internal business partners to understand key business activities and their impact on forecasts and annual budgets and communicate updates on current performance vs targets in a timely manner.
- Recommend and implement system and process enhancements and changes as necessary to increase and improve content, presentation, and method of production of financial reports and analysis for successful outputs.
- Partner with other finance associates to complete standard and ad hoc requests as necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher with strong academic performance
- 2-5 years of applicable work experience
- Ability to learn quickly, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interpret analyses and communicate results effectively.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly proficient with Excel
- Strong analytical skills
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.