Were looking for an experienced Finance Systems Administrator to join our IT organization to support Snyks hyper-growth across multiple applications, specializing in NetSuite. A solid foundation of both technology and supporting multiple finance processes is a must. As a core member of the delivery team, we are searching for a flexible person who learns quickly, has previous experience supporting NetSuite, as well as experience with other finance technologies.
You will partner with the functional resources to manage the configuration and development of system enhancements, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day issue analysis, tracking, and resolution. You are responsible for supporting our finance systems (i.e. Netsuite, Ivalua, FloQast, Vena) for business needs, and ensure the functionality is optimized to meet the evolving needs of the business.
You are also responsible to ensure that functional users are fully equipped with the training and knowledge required to to effectively work in the NetSuite environment and other core systems. Key to success in this position is transparent communication to the business and responsiveness to stakeholders issues and requests.
Youll spend your time:
- managing the NetSuite application and all integrated cloud-based applications, such as our financial planning tool (Vena), our procurement system (Ivalua), our close management tool (FloQast), and others
- maintain user access and roles, ensuring appropriate segregation of duties
- supporting all end user requests and providing timely issue resolution for internal users
- troubleshooting problems including system interfaces and integration issues
- Assisting the finance department with data analysis and reporting needs (such as saved searches) to support their optimized use of NetSuite and other identified applications
- performing functional configuration, system maintenance, and business process testing for ongoing projects and improvements
- training new hires and proactively communicate changes resulting from system updates
You should apply if you:
- have Bachelors degree in a Technology or Finance related field
- have 5+ years experience with NetSuite, with at least 3+ years NetSuite administration experience
- possess an extensive understanding of NetSuite, including experience in advanced revenue management (ARM), multi-book accounting, and being integrated with a SFDC CPQ environment and SFDC billing
- are an effective listener and communicator in both formal and informal situations
- are a detail oriented, critical thinker with a problem-solving mindset
- enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
- act speedily and iteratively - focused on getting things done
- have a good understanding of financial processes
- have enjoy acquiring new knowledge and skills and can do so quickly
Wed especially love to hear from you if you:
- have SaaS industry experience at a global company
- have administered multiple finance systems, including extensive NetSuite experience
- have experience with systems such as SFDC, Ivalua, FloQast, Vena, Avalara, Expensify or other similar applications
- are hands-on, curious and love to learn new things
- are ridiculously easy to work with - ability to build strong relationships with a broad set of stakeholders that have diverse interests
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.