Finance & Strategy Analyst
EF Educational Tours
EF Tours is in search of a Finance & Strategy Analyst to join our growing team! We are seeking entrepreneurial candidates that will drive the success of our quickly growing business. Bring your energy, initiative, and excellent analytical skills to this dynamic role.
As a Finance & Strategy Analyst, you will work closely with the product’s management team to assist with the development and implementation of strategies to optimize operational processes, improve cost visibility and enhance profit. You will be responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, financial modeling, accounts payable management, and decision support.
Your day to day activities will include:
- FP&A responsibilities including annual budgeting, variance analyses, forecasting and data support for executive level financial presentations
- Business partner with key stakeholders in Operations, Procurement, and Market development
- Understand, forecast, and report on direct land costs
- Proactively work to identify business opportunities using data-driven analyses
- Manage accounts payable and payment processes for tour production
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Math, Accounting, or other analytical/business fields
- 1+ years’ experience in accounting or analytics supporting sales or marketing
- Excellent financial analysis skills with the ability to manipulate data for analysis and reporting
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, BI and PowerPoint. VBA and SQL experience a plus
- Self-starter who combines a strong technical understanding with excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication and social skills
- Go-getter attitude – ability to seek out problems and find solutions
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and highly attentive to detail
The reason(s) you’ll want to work here:
- Work in our North American Headquarters where you’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, and employee-run social groups (including our “EF-finity” groups: [email protected],[email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]). In addition, you can expect:
- Paid International Business Travel opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth: robust monthly calendar of trainings, workshops and TED Talk style sessions
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two), in addition to 9 paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Market-leading medical, dental and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits including onsite and virtual classes run by EF instructors and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- EF Product Discounts (discounts on travel, international language schools, childcare with our Au Pair product and more)
- Dependent care, healthcare and commuter Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First:
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.