Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
As a Finance Product Manager you will be the bridge and connector of our Technology and Finance teams. You will use data to develop product roadmaps and drive business value projects with different business stakeholders. You will be able to effectively communicate product vision driven by data, and evangelize the vision and accomplishments of the team across Thrasio. You will work directly with Engineers, Accountants, and Financial Specialists on a daily basis.
Some key responsibilities:
- Manage and own Finance technical roadmap and help quantify business value of projects
- Gather stakeholder requirements for finance technical projects and help translate them into actionable steps for project members
- Set and communicate product vision across the organization
- Manage technical efforts and interface between Finance, Software Engineers, and the Thrasio organization. You will be responsible for building and rolling out projects
- Evangelize tools to the broader organization to ensure project buy-in. Bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Work with assorted teams, including Analytics, to ensure financial reporting level data quality both going in and coming out of Finance modules and other products
- Improve Finance workflows using automated data pipelines and appropriate support technologies
- Research 3rd party vendors and implement new technologies
- Develop appropriate training materials and documentation for tools
- Create and curate tasks for software engineers
What you bring to the party:
- 4+ years of product management experience is an absolute requirement, leading cross functional project management translating between business and technical requirements
- 2+ years of experience supporting financial or accounting technology
- Experience working within an Agile development environment and with financial software systems, and building and evaluating analytical tools
- Familiarity with database, visualization, and data science tools e.g. SQL, Python, APIs
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or Operations or their technical equivalent
- Experience with scaling Financial and Accounting systems
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.