Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
Thrasio is looking for a finance professional who is eager to solve complex problems and work on a varied and growing portfolio of leading consumer products. You will have opportunities to participate cross-functional initiatives, help develop best practices, and support the finance team in its successful onboarding of e-commerce acquisitions. We are looking for someone who is a rare combination of creative and analytical and is looking to work in a dynamic environment where new challenges are always emerging.
- Member of the finance team supporting the due diligence process of prospective acquisitions and integration of recently acquired companies.
- Support the onboarding of new deals in terms of SKU cost analysis, inventory position (AMZ, 3PL, in-transit), revenue/receivables, and other key components to establish beginning balances for reporting purposes.
- Maintain deal earn-out calendar and assist in keeping the earn-out process current and accurate.
- Ensuring payment to sellers are timely and accurate (helping to maintain and enhance Thrasios reputation in the seller community).
- Assist in ad hoc projects and initiatives related to periodic financial reporting, including completion of complex accounting reconciliations.
- Successfully balance the operating and financial dynamics of each department (e.g., strategic plans and objectives, nature and timing of business cycles, drivers of financial performance).
What you bring to the party:
- Minimum of one years of relevant work experience either in industry (e.g., technology, e-commerce, consumer retail) or in a consulting / professional services / public accounting role.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or a related discipline & record of strong academic achievement.
- Proficiency with excel.
- Achievement of (or progress towards) relevant professional certification (e.g., CPA or similar) is a plus.
- Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to deliver timely, accurate results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills the ability to communicate effectively with finance leadership as well as external stakeholders and sellers.
- An analytical thinker who can quickly understand information and needs across a variety of products, technologies, and disciplines.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.