Office Tour Photos
Drift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the team and role
As a Finance Associate, your role is to provide assistance to the Finance, Sales, Customer Success and Customer Support teams in the completion of customer invoicing, receivables collection and the daily revenue account reconciliation process. This role requires the ability to resolve questions on the fly and the ability to juggle through different scenarios. Your customers are both internal and external. You will work independently and be ready to keep up with rapidly changing processes. We are looking for a quick learner who is capable of grasping and retaining information in a high volume transactional environment.
What youll be doing on the finance team at Drift
- Manage customer orders, invoicing and billing schedules
- Communicate with customers regarding orders, cancellation requests and other general inquiries
- Own receivables collection and the cash application to NetSuite
- Collaborate with the Sales, Customer Success and Customer Support teams to manage questions and provide guidance on the structuring of new sales orders
- Assist sales and legal with new vendor forms
- Lead the daily reconciliation and recording of revenue transactions to Salesforce
- Partner with the accounting and operations teams to compile revenue and other key metrics data
- Report on the results of your work weekly including DSO, collection rates and time to process orders
- Support larger project initiatives
About you and what type of skills youll need
- 1-5 years of experience working in Finance, Accounting, or a similar role
- An Associate or Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics
- You are a self-starter with a voracious appetite to learn and grow
- You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
- You are methodical in your routine and pride yourself in the accuracy of your work
- You are well spoken and your written and verbal communication is clear
- You can adapt to rapidly-changing environments and work with cross-functional teams
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a ideal candidate. We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please dont hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background youre coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. Were looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]
More Jobs From