As the B2B category leader, Agero works with the most well-known automotive and insurance brands to transform the entire driving and vehicle ownership experience with next generation services and technology: from roadside assistance to accident management, connected vehicle to consumer affairs, and more.
Our automotive clients represent more than 2 in 3 passenger vehicles sold in the U.S., and two-thirds of insurance companies are served by Agero. We handle over 12 million vehicle disablement events annually, serving 115 million drivers across the U.S.
Its not just a job, its a mission to make driving safer, smarter and more enjoyable for everyone.
The Field Operations Manager owns overall service delivery and growth of our roadside program for the agents of a leading auto insurer within an assigned area/region (zone). Responsible for building and managing the relationship with all agents and accountable for the quality, growth, and engagement of the zone. Utilizes sales and relationship management skills to deliver the Agero value proposition to new and existing agents. Tracks and analyzes reports and trends to identify service challenges and opportunities for agents to grow their business based on high quality service events. Performs root-cause analysis to identify gaps and drive improvements across all key metrics. Works closely with operations teams to ensure teams actions are aligned with client specific needs. Partners with Product team to align on key initiatives and implementations. Develops strong relationships and fosters key partnerships with service providers, including brokering relationships with agents to introduce service providers to Agero or make enhance business for existing service provider relationships based on an agent recommendation.
About the Day to Day:
- Accountable for the overall quality, growth, and engagement within the zone.
- Owns the relationship with all agents of leading auto insurer in the zone.
- Conducts regular on-location visits with agents to review performance
- Delivers the Agero value-proposition to new and existing agents
- Serve as advocate/voice of agents within Agero, and the advocate/voice of Agero within the agent community for said carrier
- Performs root-cause analysis to identify gaps and drive improvements across all key metrics
- Anticipates area needs then explores and facilitates opportunities for service delivery and growth opportunities within assigned zones.
- Facilitates reviews with agents, attends agent conferences, performs fieldwork and attends trade shows to build and maintain company's market presence. Establishes strong working relationships with these constituents.
- Assists in developing on-boarding for agents in assigned area/region, as well as offers outreach to service providers on behalf of agents, working closely with the network performance manager(s) in assigned zone.
- Builds and maintains strong and collaborative cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in field management or account management roles.
- Experience managing relationships with external customers is a must.
- Previous service experience in the insurance or automotive industry is a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication and relationship building skills are a requirement.