We are looking for a highly charged and passionate Field Marketing Manager to join our North America field marketing organization. This person will need to have a deep understanding of regional data to build and will work hand in hand with sales on regional campaign ideation, strategizing, planning and execution.
The ideal candidate will have a results-driven mindset with a proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales and translate business needs to marketing program and pipeline. They are passionate about demand and lead generation that convert!
- Champion the activation of global demand generation programs within the local region to uncover new pockets of interest within target accounts.
- Balance out-of-the box thinking with proven best practices to plan and execute a set of account-based marketing programs that move identified opportunities forward to close.
- Own development and successful execution of targeted marketing programs that include but are not limited to events, webinars, demand campaigns/nurture programs, digital advertising, social media, etc.
- Deep knowledge of measurement and analytics understanding how activity and performance are measured and reported, and how to generate plans based on the metrics
The Experience & Skills We Desire
- 5-7+ year experience in building and executing integrated campaigns across multiple marketing tactics and platforms across new logo account base (working in ABM is a plus).
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, communication, computer science, or any field of study. Relevant work experience is more important
- A track record of partnering with sales to build pipeline and drive bottom line results
- Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting
- Track and report on various aspects of campaign effectiveness indexing on Qualified Sales opportunities
- Strong execution capability with highest standards in driving results
- Experience working within a matrix environment to drive program creation and success.
- Understanding of integrated marketing and the entire marketing mix
- Highly strategic, consultative player who can plan (think) and execute (do)
- Ability to think outside of the box and innovate the art of marketing
- Proven track record managing multiple priorities with cross-functional teams
- Ability to articulate and present plans teams and confidence in communicating with senior level sales
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. Thats why many of the worlds largest organizations trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.