This is an opportunity to be part of the Field and Channel Marketing team here at Mimecast. We are looking for an exceptional person to help support the achievement of the team and wider strategic business goals. The Field Marketing team builds the compelling value proposition around Mimecast’s cloud services, supporting the enablement of internal and channel teams, and allowing them to articulate the value of our services to customers and prospects. Working closely with product, sales enablement and field marketing, you will own execution of the regional marketing plan.
- Partner with the Americas direct and Channel sales and leadership team to understand business requirements and drive quarterly/fiscal year plans
- Create and deliver comprehensive field marketing plan to meet pipeline growth and revenue objectives
- Develop ideas and author messages to communicate and persuade at various points of the customer journey
- Manage regional team quarterly budget, accurately estimate costs and manage execution
- Manage field event/programs with regional sales (seminars, tradeshows, conferences, association participation, etc) from initial planning to final execution including contracts, logistics, developing promotional communications to drive attendance, on-site execution and follow up/tracking
- Identify tactics/assets that are most impactful for acceleration of pipeline
- Identify Security and industry events in North America and potential speaker and call for presentation opportunities
- Leverage social media to raise awareness and further promote our presence at various events
- Accurately measure pipeline, campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Align field marketing events with core demand generation programs to ensure generation of marketing qualified leads through integrated, multi-touch programs
- Marketing Development Specialist team alignment – Work with a team of market development specialists to advise on upcoming campaigns, call out initiatives and other lead generation activities for the conversion of leads to new business opportunities
- Minimum 3-5 years high-tech marketing experience, ideally in the security sector
- Minimum 3 year working directly with field sales and sales executives on marketing programs
- Experience in marketing program management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Vendor management experience
- Intermediate CRM and marketing automation experience
- A self-motivated, independent thinker who can drive and deliver defined projects and meaningful content
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Competitive, self-starter that is motivated to succeed
- Must be metrics driven and a strong analytic thinker
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- BS or equivalent experience
- MBA a plus
- Willingness to travel 25-30%.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.
More Jobs From