The Field Marketing Manager will work closely with Sales to spearhead Field Marketing initiatives, as well as manage and coordinate day-to-day projects in collaboration with the Marketing team. This role will play a major role in executing and measuring results of various marketing campaigns. The Field Marketing Manager reports directly to the Vice President, Marketing.
- Work closely with Sales to plan, organize and execute integrated field marketing programs to generate the highest number of qualified leads and conversion to pipeline via an approved Marketing plan
- Analyze and utilize external market data to develop marketing strategies to grow the pipeline with qualified leads. Implement process to develop pipeline using account-based marketing tools.
- Manage all marketing activities (campaigns, events, digital marketing and other activities) in support of plan. Implement a 90-day rolling calendar of activities, including events, webinars, marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with Sales and Sales Enablement to develop a set of Sales Tools to increase the pipeline and improve the win rate.
- Work closely with the Demand Gen Manager to develop marketing campaigns and programs.
- Track program results, measure program success and report metrics via sales and marketing automation systems
- Establish a regular cadence of communication with Sales, to share results and recommended follow-up actions
- Manage budget and vendors and be accountable for ROI of marketing programs
- Serve as the marketing expert in region. Be a student of field marketing best practices and new digital innovations and use these ideas in events and programs.
- 2-5 years of B2B field marketing experience, preferably in a SaaS or other IT business
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field required.
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with Sales management
- Strong understanding of demand generation fundamentals and best practices to drive success, including a focus on metrics tracking and results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the proven ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important, particularly an entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to thrive in an environment of change and ambiguity
- Marketing automation experience is required (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua)
- Analytics tools experience (SFDC or similar tools)
- Experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders to drive a project or program to success
- Travel 20%
More Jobs From