All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Were looking for a field marketing director to lead our North America marketing strategy and team covering Enterprise, Mid Market and SMB segments. Working in close collaboration with Sales leadership you will define and execute region-specific programs that drive pipeline growth, net new and expansion revenue, thought leadership, and brand awareness.
Through close collaboration with both the sales and marketing teams, you will.
You will have a proven track record for identifying growth opportunities and executing campaigns and activities focused on acquiring new customers and shortening the sales cycle for key accounts. Youre insightful about the marketing operations processes and procedures that are paramount to your teams success. With an empathetic leadership style, you will be able to successfully collaborate across multiple departments, develop and manage relationships with key players and run programs with flexibility and attention to detail.
With daily interaction with the field sales team, youre required to have an understanding of customer buying behavior and how it maps to Snyks selling motion.
- Work closely with field sales and global marketing teams to deliver pipeline growth, new business, and account expansions.
- Build and manage a high performing and diverse regional marketing team that supports the sales teams success across all segments and regions in the Americas.
- Serve as the key contact for all marketing activity for the region, coordinating closely with functional leaders in global teams.
- Deliver high-impact marketing programs including field events, region-specific webinars, roundtables, and regional campaigns both on time and on budget
- Deliver consistent lead and pipeline analysis for sales leadership to identify gaps and make plan adjustments to ensure delivery of right metrics aligned to sales priorities.
- Drive the relationship, process, and productivity between Marketing, SDRs and Sales teams to ensure leads are properly routed and followed up on in a timely manner.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to determine ROI and prioritize resources.
You should apply if:
- Minimum of 12+ years experience in the capacity of a B2B demand generation and / or regional (field) marketing in the Americas (LATAM experience preferred).
- Deep familiarity with America's enterprise B-to-B software market, ideally in a scale-up environment.
- You have a proven track record of building, motivating and managing a team of field marketers in a scale-up environment.
- Youve worked closely with an (inside) sales (SDR) team as well as senior sales leadership, you understand how to support and accelerate them, and are passionate about impacting revenue goals.
- You have a data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing business / campaign results to provide regional recommendations.
- Youre familiar with running reports, identifying trends, challenging the numbers and also looking for new opportunities in the market.
- Are comfortable multi-tasking, for a variety of stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment, and can work both autonomously and in a team-setting.
- You are proficient (and maybe even outstanding) at using marketing automation and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Looker, EventBrite, Marketo, Eloqua and other similar programs.
- You're confident in running customer-facing communications, both for the developer as well as the security audience.
- You love running experiments and optimizing processes to improve impact.
- Youre hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies.
- You thrive in a hyper-growth environment.
- Travel may be required throughout the US, with occasional travel to more distant regions.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyks mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyks unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us! By the end of Q3 2019 alone, Snyk was already adopted by over 450,000 developers, and including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). We also raised an additional $200 Million, announced on September 9, 2020, from investors such as Stripes and Salesforce Ventures, demonstrating that they are as excited as we are by Snyks progress and potential.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.