All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Location: US - Denver
Were looking for a highly driven, detail-oriented Field Finance Analyst to join our team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Field Finance, you will be required to work in a fast-paced, hyper growth company to support our sales team. As a field finance analyst, you will work closely with the West Coast sales team to support them in their day-to-day deal support along with being a partner to the general Finance team to support the commission process
Youll spend your time:
- collaborating with internal stakeholders (Sales, Finance, Product, and Legal) to ensure that all deals align with corporate strategies and guidelines
- providing deal structure guidance to field sales; identify and recommend changes to deal structures in response to observed behavior in the field
- guiding sales teams in the deal flow process and manage data integrity to ensure smooth handoffs to post-sales teams (CSMs, FinOps, account management)
- driving enhancements to the quote-to-order processes and policies
- assisting in order processing
- assisting in commission calculations and analysis
You should apply if you:
- have 3+ years experience in finance, or sales ops role (preferably at a high-growth SaaS company)
- have SalesForce & SalesForce CPQ experience
- pay superlative attention to detail and data accuracy
- possess excellent communication and problem solving skills
- are comfortable in a fast pace, global & multicultural environment
- hold a bachelors degree within a critical thinking field (economics, finance, accounting, etc)
Wed especially love to hear from you if you:
- have a keen understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles
- are adept at business partnering and working with cross functional teams, building meaningful business relationships along the way
- hold strong business acumen with excellent communication skills -- verbal and written
- are flexible to work extended hours during peak periods
- maintain strong listening, analytic and organizational skills
- familiarity with Xactly commissions tool or a similar software
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway :)
Were on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Were living in a world of digital transformation. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and the demand for Snyks product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, after recently securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions with DeepCode & Manifold. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and were not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure. Join us!