At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: FedRAMP Program Manager
Wasabi is seeking a FedRAMP Program Manager to drive the planning, implementation, management, and maintenance of our FedRAMP program. This individual will provide hands-on project & program leadership. As the FedRAMP Program Manager, you will work closely with product management, development and operations teams, to ensure that plans and required documentation are in place, appropriate resources are assigned, and provide insight into program status. This role requires you to work cross-functionally and will be instrumental in all aspects of the FedRAMP lifecycle from the inception to the ongoing Continuous Monitoring of our FedRAMP compliance. We are seeking a candidate who is self-motivated and enjoys problem-solving.
To be successful in this role, you should have expertise in obtaining and maintaining industry and government compliance for high-availability cloud services, prior organizational leadership experience, demonstrated ability to manage through influence, and be a strategic problem-solver. You should exhibit excellent communication skills and an ability to connect with product managers, development and operations engineers, while managing expectations and commitments with government agencies. You should understand the required SSP and related documents necessary to submit for pursuit of ATO, understand the role of 3PAO agency/auditors, and have previously been involved in the submission of a request for either a JAB P-ATO or Agency ATO. You should understand the difference in the FedRAMP and DOD/DISA impact levels, including Moderate and IL-2. This role will report to the Senior Director of Program Management.
- Perform project and program management
- Work with auditors, development, operations, product management and other teams to achieve and maintain compliance
- Work in a consultative manner with internal teams, establish, maintain, and influence program stakeholder relationships, expectations, and communications
- Execute program plans compliant with FedRAMP requirements, communicate program status and data to maintain accurate and current program information for the use of stakeholders
- Lead the monthly, quarterly and annual ongoing FedRAMP reviews after the achievement of the initial ATO as part of our Continuous Monitoring efforts
- Ensure that any findings are addressed in the required timeframes, engaging development, QA and other internal teams as needed
- 5+ years of project management or team leadership experience
- Experience in product, project, or program management in a development environment using CI/CD pipeline and containers
- Industry experience working with US government standard certification and compliance processes including FedRAMP and NIST
- Experience in working with ISSOs, FedRAMP 3PAOs and/or IT Auditors
- Experience with the FedRAMP JAB P-ATO and Agency ATO processes
- Understanding of the requirements of Continuous Monitoring after achieving an ATO, and the ability to manage the tight timelines and expectations of the Continuous Monitoring
- Ability to collaborate across diverse teams and communicate complex ideas in a clear, effective, and motivating manner
- Knowledge of Agile methods and experience working with Jira
- Preferred Project Management qualifications (e.g., PMP, advanced Project Management certifications, Certified Scrum Master)
- Training in FedRAMP submission requirements is preferred
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience