Office Tour Photos
CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industrys most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the worlds leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
CyberArk is looking for a highly motivated, energetic and focused Federal Engineer to be based in the US Federal region. The Federal Engineer will combine technical knowledge with sales skills and is ultimately responsible for the technical wins during the pre-sales cycle as well as the ongoing success of US Federal customers. Federal Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force hence, they are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team and Product Management as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions. Therefore, you must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. You must be able to identify all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the customer lifecycle. Above all, we are looking for someone that can communicate the CyberArk value and be able to design an optimal solution for complex customer infrastructure and datacenter environments on a global scale, then continually serve as the trusted advisor and point of guidance to customers to insure successful customer outcomes.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in relevant vendor software sales or encompass knowledge of similar technologies. You must be comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. You must possess strong presentation skills. You must be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
The essential duties of the Federal Engineer shall be in offering CyberArks product solutions to customers and prospects, including:
- Technical pre and post-sales support
- Proactively seek out new sales opportunities by developing new and existing technical relationships within prospective accounts and current active customers
- Work under Regional Managers direction as needed to execute technical tasks and continue to drive opportunities (i.e. configure LDAP integration)
- Help existing customers on strategic support cases
- Present CyberArks technical value proposition to customers and partners effectively
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Conduct and Ensure success of customer proof-of-concepts (POCs)
- Documentation of client feature requests and issues in CRM system
- Support CyberArk and partner seminars and industry trade shows
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Develop technical knowledge of CyberArk and associated technologies
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required (emphasis on logical thinking).
- Strong experience with Windows/Active Directory administration and operations with some knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high-quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross organizationally toward solutions; excellent leadership and consensus building skills
- Understanding of security concepts and the development of security roles within organizations that meet functional, technical and regulatory requirements
- Prior experience with CyberArk Software solutions is preferred or relevant experience with enterprise applications, security management, systems management, identity management, and/or policy management solutions preferred especially in the IAM and SIEM space
- Operational experience with LDAP Directories, and LDAP Authentication methods
- Active/Current security clearance preferred
- Scripting and or development experience a plus
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.