Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Director, Product Manager to join our Product Manager team within our Clinicals division. In this role, you will be working with Product and Service Leaders to establish the product vision; engaging with the customer base to identify and represent the users of the product; setting the priorities for development resource allocation; and helping to manage the direction of scrum teams. The Director of Product Management for Medication Management is the product leader with responsibility for the Medication Management product strategy and team development.
Your team will be charged with successfully understanding and responding to trends in the marketplace that impact future vision and roadmap of the product portfolio; grooming actionable backlogs of user stories for scrum teams; and helping to drive overall growth and effectiveness across the entire products scope. We would love to hear from you.
The Team: Our athenaClinicals team builds code that matters, working on the beating heart of doctors workflows that is used by over 100,000 healthcare providers daily. This team is innovative, passionate, and driven by our mission to help make an impact.
- Act as an expert in market and competition for your services; understand what's next and when to stay the course
- Provide opportunities for learning about the market and about product management best practices, in order to elevate the overall Product Teams capabilities
- Leverage insights and feedback from both clients and internal partners, in order to streamline process of gathering ideas/inputs that improve holistic product decisions
- Maintain consistent and cooperative relationships with key network and client stakeholders peer groups included third party vendors and other contributors to ensure effective communication, timely decision making and appropriate escalation paths
- 10+ years relevant product management experience with at least 3+ years leading large-scale consumer products brands
- Proven track record of successfully defining and managing consumer-oriented products throughout the entire product life cycle
- Technical understanding (mobile, SaaS, data) ability to gut check technical feasibility and timelines and remove technical development barriers
- Understanding of healthcare / health IT environment preferred
- Understanding of product management best practices, including agile development environments; Agile certification a plus
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From