Wayfairs team of Executive Assistants supports and manages the day-to-day activities for senior leaders across the organization. These activities include scheduling and coordinating meetings, handling travel arrangements, performing personal tasks (such as errands, setting up appointments), and act as point person for visiting executives and large corporate investors. This is a unique opportunity for someone with Administrative experience to take their career to the next level.
- Day-to-day administration and coordination of all areas of executive support
- Proactively manage calendars with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve schedule conflicts, collaborate with other team members, and stay several steps ahead to maintain efficiency
- Provide EA support of 3 - 5 leaders
- Handle travel arrangements (intl and domestic) and make frequent revisions as needed
- Schedule and coordinate numerous weekly and ad hoc meetings
- Interact with key internal and external contacts, investors, and other C-level individuals in a professional manner
- Manage executives business expenses
- Must be able to represent the team in a positive way to people outside the company
- Act as point person for visiting executives and large corporate investors
- Collaborative partner on executive communications
- Various other ad hoc projects
- Act as back-up for other Admins
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 3-4 years of experience as AA/EA for senior-level executives
- Ability to be assertive and give push-back as needed
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong planning and forward-thinking capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and situations before they are fully developed
- Advanced proficiency in Google Enterprise Suite tools (calendar, mail drive, docs, sheets, slides, meet)
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Extremely high level of discretion pertaining to confidential information
- Flexible and able to handle ad hoc issues that may arise outside of core business hours
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.