Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
We are looking for an outstanding and detail oriented Executive Assistant who will support Cedars Chief Information Security Officer, as well as our two Co-Chief Makers. This role is critical for Cedars business, and will be an extremely valued member of the team!
To succeed in this role, you are mission-aligned, resilient, and relentless in achieving goals, all while having fun along the way. As the ideal candidate, you have exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills and can manage up like a pro!
You have experience with heavy travel arrangements, are a master of calendar management and scheduling, and are comfortable managing multiple Executives.. As a forward and strategic thinker, you actively anticipate needs, seek opportunities and propose solutions. Navigating ambiguity, and a willingness to go above and beyond to support our vision for improving the patient healthcare experience are key.
In addition, you love handling details and prioritization, independent problem solving, and are able to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative culture where no two days are the same. Given Cedars current growth, our ideal candidate should be comfortable working independently as well as within a team of EAs, and be reliable, flexible, driven, and eager to learn.
- Strategically manage complex and busy calendars for multiple stakeholders across time zones, knowing what to prioritize and re-prioritize
- Constantly look for ways to broaden the impact of Executives by streamlining their time commitments, taking feedback and requests from internal and external partners, and proactively sharing feedback
- Experience proactively finding ways to improve processes and voice suggestions
- Collaborate with other EAs and Team Members to problem solve effectively
- Coordinate travel arrangements, working around tight schedules and well-articulated itineraries
- Preparation of expense reports
- Assist with ad hoc projects
- Event planning
- Executing (and/or collaborating to build) information gathering processes, e.g. meeting templates, follow ups and reminders
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in start-up or high-growth Executive Officer support
- Strong self-management capabilities to achieve high-quality, impactful results
- Independently resourceful, and a quick study, with a keen sense of accountability
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Experience managing across multiple geographic locations and time zones, in a remote working environment
- Track record of managing schedules and processes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and excitement to function within a team of EAs and work cross functionally
- Enthusiastic about constantly learning and improving
- Excited about Cedars mission of improving the patient healthcare experience
- High-level proficiency in Google suite, Zoom, Slack
- Previous remote work experience a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to act effectively within ambiguity
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- In office, hybrid and fully remote work flexibility