As a Jr. Executive Assistant, you will provide executive support to our SVP, Global Banks and Corporate Segments and additional members on his team. This role involves independently managing time, understanding top priorities and shifting priorities, and serving as the SVPs representative. Operating with a high degree of independence in a fast-paced environment, you must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful and sensitive to the required level of discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
About the Team
The fast-paced Intralinks sales team relies on their administrative support for daily management of schedules, events, meetings, travel, internal administrative tasks, and customer related activities. The administrative team operates with a level of high energy, resourcefulness, initiative and creativity but in addition to the standard administrative support, this individual possesses sound professional judgment and maturity in order to represent the SVP and team.
Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
- Independently schedule appointments and meetings based on business priorities; prepare and distribute materials to meeting participants as required; revise meetings and appointments as needed to avoid scheduling conflicts with higher priorities.
- Answer and screen calls that ask for access to the SVP, redirect calls to appropriate parties.
- Review, prioritize and ensure follow up of regular mail and email, assemble and distribute various documents and communications through the Intralinks network.
- Research and make travel plans comprising of air travel, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, visa requirements, and other related services; selects best possible flights to provide travel flexibility; make travel arrangements for candidates for executive positions; establish and maintain working relationships with travel agents.
- Maintain records on passports and obtain visas as required; manage any documentation required for travel.
- Process and approve travel and expense reports to ensure compliance with existing company policies; noting excessive charges or possible exceptions to policy.
- Arrange and manage meeting logistics, including meeting space planning, food and beverage ordering, and initiating video or telephonic conferences.
- Associate degree or higher or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Extensive travel booking and management experience.
- Extensive experience with PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS systems.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.