Wednesday, August 16th, 2017
332 Congress StreetBoston, MA 02210
As Executive Assistant, you’ll serve as the “right hand” for our team of five senior executives and be the go-to person for the Boston office. Some days you’ll be an event planner, others a travel agent, with vendor and office management while being the fun activity leader in between. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with a talented leadership team to help build and scale a rapidly growing global internet company.
As a member of the team at Circle, you’re a positive and level-headed influence that helps our busy executives manage stress and increase efficiency. Supporting a variety of personalities with a diverse range of needs and preferences, you’re highly intuitive and able to anticipate and proactively address needs with minimal direction. You’re the go-to office lead for Circle’s Boston team and work collaboratively with People Ops and IT for support.
Projects you'll work on
- Effectively manage constantly evolving calendars; schedule meetings, conference/video calls, town halls, board meetings, etc.
- Coordinate complex travel logistics for individuals and groups, including air, rail, car service, hotel, dining, entertainment and more. Assist with passport and visa applications, as needed
- Prepare expense reports and ensure on-time delivery of reimbursement checks
- Work with Finance to process invoices & administer corporate credit card program
- Manage inventory for office supplies and act as the office lead for building management requests
- Help plan events and other activities for our Boston office
- Keep our office space looking good and our meetings on track by maintaining room schedules and upkeep
What you'll bring to Circle
- 4+ years of administrative experience supporting multiple executives at one time
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Adaptive, resourceful, patient and open-minded
- Exercise good judgement and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities
- Confidentiality and discretion in dealing with highly sensitive executive work
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac OS, Google Apps and Microsoft Office
- Interest in consumer finance and global payments
Circle is a social payments platform that enables you to make free, instant, and secure digital money transfers regardless of which country you live in or want to send money to. We’re focused on transforming the world economy with technology for storing and sending money. Circle is backed by $136 million from investors including Goldman Sachs, IDG China, Breyer Capital, Accel, Baidu, CICC and has offices in Boston, San Francisco, Beijing, Dublin and London. Learn more at www.circle.com.
With $136 million in venture capital funding from global investors ranging from Goldman Sachs to Accel Partners to IDG Capital Partners to General Catalyst, as well as offices in Boston, San Francisco, London and Dublin, we look forward to continuing to add more world-class professionals to our team.
Category: Corporate Functions