Being an Events Marketing Specialist with us:
At BRYTER, we are serious about the future of enterprise automation. To achieve this, we are looking to attract the most talented people and provide them the chance to do what they do best. We trust you. We want to express exactly this, the BRYTER culture we love, not only inside our company, but to audiences around the world, and youll be the one helping us get there.
As an Events Marketing Specialist, you will be instrumental in the management of all of our in-person and online events. You will be a voice and face of the BRYTER brand. You will be directly involved in the lifecycle management of our events, from flagship sponsored events with the corporate, legal, and enterprise communities, to intimate roundtables with our customers, to rooftop hackathons, and dinners.
You are a personable, high-energy marketer who loves to bring people together and deliver value through fun, unique, engaging events. You are both creative and organized. You have impeccable attention to detail and are an excellent team player. You are a great communicator, both in writing and verbally.
You will be joining our Marketing Team, working closely with our in-team Designers, Brand and Growth Marketing. You will also work cross-functionally with other teams including Sales, Key Account Management, Customer Success.
At BRYTER, we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, nurturing, and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- Develop and implement B2B marketing campaigns, especially conferences and in-person events.
- Own full lifecycle execution of in-person, and sometimes virtual, events from roundtables to industry tradeshows.
- Help in the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials and events collateral, working closely with Brand, Design and others in Marketing Team.
- Write and proof the copy for the range of marketing materials relating to events: websites, social media, emails, flyers, etc.
- Manage performance and ROI of events.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing or in a similar role ideally B2B marketing.
- Bachelors degree.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple parallel projects to a high standard.
- Excellent communication skills in writing, verbally and presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Smart, high-energy, self-starter.
- Broad understanding of best practice in events and digital media landscape, as well as social media platforms.
- Experience using CRM systems such as Pardot or Salesforce is a plus.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to organize and run engaging, memorable events for a hypergrowth SaaS company.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Full remote working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- A competitive salary. Participation in the Company ESOP.
Who are we?
We supercharge enterprise services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. Our product is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use our software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horses mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hbl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is dont talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. Thats why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.