Full-time, Boston, US
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international startup thats growing fast. We love what we do, were proud of how we do it, and weve built a great team with a truly exceptional product and company. The BlueConic customer data platform is disrupting the martech industry, and its our job to make sure every marketer knows it.
Do you love marketing to marketers and pioneering new ways to break through the noise of the martech industry? Do you enjoy planning and coordinating events down to the last detail? Does the sound of a badge being scanned at a trade show booth make you swoon? Do you find yourself obsessively watching the comments and number of attendees coming and going during a webinar to gauge level of engagement from the audience?
Weve got a job for you.
Were looking for an Events Marketing Manager with B2B event marketing experience, particularly in the martech/adtech industry, to join our nimble and growing team. Reporting to the Director of Demand Gen, you will manage the end-to-end planning, logistics, and execution of field, trade show, and webinar events to ensure our customers and prospects come away with a positive experience and perception of BlueConic. In doing so, youll play a critical role in growing our pipeline, while also increasing awareness of our brand and value proposition.
In this role you will:
- Manage end-to-end planning, logistics, and execution of BlueConic marketing events, including trade shows/conferences, webinars, and targeted field events
- Identify and evaluate trade show/conferences & webinars that BlueConic should be attending or sponsoring to reach our target accounts and personas
- Serve as the main point of contact within BlueConic for all events, interacting directly with organizers and related vendors throughout the process
- Ensure the rest of the marketing team is aware of all event-related deadlines and deliverables, including any specs related to those deliverables
- Create and manage cross-channel pre- and post-event communications to drive awareness & registration (e.g. website, social, email) in collaboration with other marketing team members for execution
- For trade shows, conferences, and targeted fields events, coordinate with Sales team attendees and speakers (if applicable):
- Prior to the event communicate critical information they will need to know when on site (e.g. registration & accommodation information, schedules, proper attire, collateral, badge scanner, VIP passes)
- After the event ensure all leads are captured and uploaded to our CRM system in a timely manner and in accordance with our templates, monitor sales follow-up activity, and evaluate the quality of the event to determine if we should invest in it again
- For webinars, run point on setup, rehearsals, and post-event lead capture/upload to our CRM system in a timely manner, as well as monitor sales follow-up activity, and evaluate the quality of the webinar registrations/attendees to determine if we should invest in it again
- Build a targeted field event program in collaboration with the Sales team
- Own and evangelize the internal events calendar
- Occasionally travel to events to manage on-the-ground logistics
- Collaborate with Content Marketing Manager to promote any new content that comes from the event (e.g. videos of speaking sessions)
- Collaborate with Director of Product Marketing to identify potential topics and speakers
- Manage printing and shipping needs to and from events (e.g. collateral, equipment, booths)
- Track all event-related expenses (printing, shipping, swag, gifts, travel), interacting with the finance team directly when necessary
- Be an enthusiastic advocate for BlueConic when onsite at events!
We are looking for someone with the following:
- 2+ years martech/adtech event marketing experience
- Excellent planning, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to communicate key dates and deliverables to all necessary stakeholders
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with an acute attention to grammar, consistency, and style guide compliance
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and drive projects forward while working with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Collaborative work style with a positive and friendly attitude
You will stand out from the pack if you have:
- Previous marketing experience while working for a CDP, CRM, DMP, marketing cloud, or marketing automation/campaign management vendor
- Global marketing event experience, particularly in Europe
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Experience with an email marketing and/or marketing automation system (Pardot preferred)
Reasons to join us:
- Be part of a small but mighty team of hard-working B2B marketing experts in downtown Boston. Were just steps away from South Station
- See your creative ideas actually come to life without all the red tape
- Work in red-hot martech category that is all the buzz and expected to grow into a multi-billion-dollar industry
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (google it)
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our mission is to make on out-sized impact, every day for customers, for partners, for employees.
To join the BlueCrew is to:
- Enjoy hard work and seek out a challenge.
- Care deeply about your colleagues, the mission, and your results.
- Draw energy from the task at hand and radiate it to motivate the people around you.
- Have amazing ideas and be able to bring them to fruition.
- Prioritize hustle over title and results over resumes.
- Balance the pragmatic and systematic, repeatability and opportunism.
- Refuse to compromise on quality, honesty, or dedication.
- Insist on the highest caliber deliverables, especially when sharing externally, even when it seems excessive or nit-picky.
More Jobs From