We are looking for an Event Marketing Manager to scale the growth of Tomorrow.ios event strategy across the enterprise market.
The successful candidate will understand and help evangelize our mission of building a climate-resilient future through the power of weather intelligence.
This role will have the opportunity to fully own ClimaCon, Tomorrow.ios digital-first Weather Intelligence conference, which featured speakers like renowned rock climber Alex Honnold and ABCs Chief Meteorologist Ginger Zee. In addition to ClimaCon, you will also own on our webinar strategy, finding new and innovative ways to engage our enterprise audience by industry vertical. Additionally, as the events lead for Tomorrow.io, you will evaluate and drive any future in-person event strategy.
What you'll do:
- Own every aspect of ClimaCon, from speaker engagement to budgeting to production to promotion.
- Build out a webinar program across all verticals, creating a high-value experience for highly engaged prospects.
- Manage the Tomorrow.io events calendar, including events across industries and business units.
- Manage an external team of video producers and creatives to build the best possible digital experience for ClimaCon, including promotional content.
- Work closely with the Tomorrow.io enterprise sales team to identify event opportunities and organize attendance, promotion, and booth experience.
- Work with the internal team of content marketing, product marketing, and demand generation to drive effective promotion strategies for events through all channels.
- Stick to a tight budget, negotiating with vendors and suppliers, and ensuring events stay on track
- Measure and report on the success of every event, connecting attendance and engagement directly to closed revenue.
- Assess potential new events for growth, including both in-person and digital events.
What it takes:
- 4+ years of event marketing experience
- A demonstrated track record of success managing and growing a brand event like ClimaCon
- Experience managing and promoting digital events like webinars
- Experience managing high profile speakers effectively, including coordinating content, managing schedules, and ensuring high-quality production
- Experience working with an external digital production team
- Knowledge of HubSpot, Salesforce, Zoom or other streaming event platforms
- Desire to work in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment with autonomy
- Competitive drive to win while maintaining respectful and positive working relationships with team members
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States lawfully must be provided
Boston preferred, but also accepting remote and based in the United States East Coast Time Zone for the right candidat
Tomorrow.io is the worlds leading Weather Intelligence Platform. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency.
Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
Space: In case you have not heard, we are also going to space with our Operation Tomorrow Space initiative. We are building the first-of-its-kind proprietary satellites equipped with radar, and launching them into space to improve weather forecasting technology for everyone on Earth.
How we roll: We work in an one office environment. We believe that magic happens when people work together. Together also includes Zoom meetings, flexible hours and unlimited vacation days. Your success is achieved by your impact and deliveries and not by the hours you put in. We believe in transparency and directness, putting work before ego and empathy. We grow fast and move faster but we always see people first. Each person has their own career growth path for we believe that the only way for the company to grow is if you grow.