All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Are you passionate about bringing people together and building inspiring, memorable experiences? Are you hoping for a career breakthrough in a company that is growing fiercely while also allowing you to focus on your own professional growth?
At Snyk we are looking for a driven, operationally-minded and creative event professional to develop and manage our growing calendar of proprietary events in order to increase Snyks brand awareness, foster lead engagements, and create new sales opportunities. Were on a mission to create immersive experiences for our customers, users, prospects and the community at large - are you up for the adventure?
Youll work closely across the marketing, DevRel, sales, and business development teams to help to identify the best programming for Snyk, manage the pre, during and post event planning; rethink how to make virtual, hybrid and in person events compelling; and report out regularly on business results.
Youll spend your time:
- Scaling Snyk-hosted events. Partnering closely with the Event Marketing Director, youll develop and execute global proprietary events. This will include SnykCon - Snyks annual developer conference, as well as a portfolio of net new proprietary events launching globally in 2022.
- Ideating. We strive to be the best event marketing team the tech space has seen. Well look to you to design engaging and transformative brand activations and experiences that provide purpose and engagement opportunity for attendees.
- Driving sales and customer success. Working closely with cross-functional teams will be your key to success - driving massive brand awareness and revenue opportunities is the name of the game.
- Execute event experiences end-to-end with an "on-time, on-strategy, on-budget" mentality and a hands-on approach. Youll deploy 360 degree digital and social tactics to drive user and buyer engagement before, during, and after the event.
- Getting creative. You will craft strategic event experiences that differentiate Snyk and ensure direct user and buyer connections that are aligned to an overall marketing campaign strategy and in collaboration with our extended marketing team partners.
- Aligning with regional marketing: Closely align with our regional marketing team to ensure outbound tactics are integrated with region specific events as part of broader campaigns and the regional go to market strategy.
- Manage vendor relationships. You will partner with vendors on execution towards your event goals.
- Planning, budgeting, measuring, and tracking ROI. Youll be in control of each events plans, budgeting, goal setting for both lead and pipeline generation, and tracking towards the goals.
Youll do amazing things at Snyk if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience with B2B event management and marketing
- Have managed the transition to virtual events with curiosity and creativity. You have experience with virtual event platforms (such as Hopin, Swoogo, and Swapcard to name a few) and mastered the ability to engage with users on them.
- Care about the perfecting the small details and exceeding user experience expectations
- Have worked closely with a team of event marketers and understand how to support and accelerate them.
- Have a data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing campaign results to provide business recommendations.
- Are comfortable multi-tasking, for a variety of stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment.
- You are proficient at using marketing automation and CRM tools such as Marketo and SFDC.
- Thrive in a hyper-growth environment.
- Your written English is flawless, and you're confident in supporting customer-facing communications. Added bonus: you can speak other European languages!
- Youre hands-on, curious and love to explore new ideas.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.