Office Tour Photos
The eServices department in Customer Care at LogMeIn is looking for a motivated eServices Customer Support Representative to join our team. The eServices Customer Support Representative will provide timely empathetic, and accurate support to LastPass customers in our social support channels. LastPass is a freemium password manager that stores encrypted passwords online simplifying your online life.
You will be responsible for monitoring and resolving customer issues in these channels or escalating to a more appropriate channel. You will reinvigorate and grow the LastPass customer community making it the preferred choice for customer support and feedback. You will identify new trends and share customer feedback internally as well as curate and share helpful content and identify and nurture loyal and influential LastPass users.
- Read, analyze, and respond to social support inquiries from LastPass users using our social support management platform.
- Meet or exceed SLAs by providing customer support that is both timely, accurate and show empathy.
- Stay up to date with product development and changes.
- Effectively interact with users of all technical skill levels to assess severity level and define, research, and resolve issues and questions quickly and accurately.
- Nurture relationships with customers in our social channels to identify influencers and build trust among users in our products.
- Handle peaks in volume in real time.
- Be flexible to shift focus and modify responses as needs change (e.g. outage, disruption).
- Maintain the status of issues in our social support management platform and follow-up on escalated issues.
- Collect the voice of the customer from our social channels and work cross functionally by qualifying and sharing product and policy feedback with the business.
- Provide backup coverage to the eServices Support team when needed Attend eServices team meetings and training sessions and actively contribute to the team’s strategic imperative
- A calm, professional demeanor and the ability to show empathy and patience towards customers in a public online forum regardless of the situation.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred or 18 months of work experience in computer support
- Experience with and/or passion for social media and online communities.
- Experience using social customer service solutions is a strong plus.
- Experience with remote-access products, preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce.com preferred.
More Jobs From