At Bullhorn, design goes beyond pushing pixels and heavy deliverables. We practice a lean UX process that fuels our engineering team to build world-class applications. Recruiters around the world love our software because it’s usable, valuable, and puts the world to work.
Our roadmap is heavy with new products and features, along with an ongoing dedication to providing the best user experience across our existing web and mobile applications. Bullhorn UX Designers enjoy creating visual designs, interaction designs, and prototypes in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
As an Entry-Level UX Designer, a typical day may include:
- Conceptualizing the design of an intuitive and usable application interface and putting together a plan to drive to implementation
- Working with your team to determine how users interact with an application and how the application should look and flow
- Defining the information architecture and interaction designs to solve our user’s needs
- Enhancing an existing design with new concepts, designs, and user experience best practices
This might be the role for you if:
- You have a recently-earned degree or certificate in web design, web development, or information architecture
- You have the ability to think creatively, produce ideas, and recommend solutions that can be expressed visually and explained eloquently to project stakeholders
- You have a working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and browser compatibilities
You have these skills:
- Visual Design — Your creativity can turn ideas into high fidelity mockups.
- Interaction Design — Your logic can map out complete user workflows.
- Usability Testing — You can take feedback and effectively iterate, iterate, iterate.
- Prototyping (HTML & CSS) — You can help build what you design.
Bonus points for:
- Being able to present us with a portfolio that clearly communicates successful implementation of user-focused design solutions.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You love working in an agile environment and can roll with the punches
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
If the profile above sounds like you, we want to hear from you!