Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
Were embarking on a global Workday HCM implementation and are looking for an Enterprise Systems Manager - Workday HCM to play a critical role on the project and within the Enterprise Systems team. Reporting into the Senior Director, Enterprise Systems, this role will partner with the People Ops teams to develop a robust Workday HCM roadmap and advise the teams on how to best leverage Workday to the fullest. Tactically, this position will lead the execution of high priority initiatives and be responsible for the overall architecture, administration, enhancement and ongoing support and maintenance of Workday HCM and ancillary applications.
What You'll Do
- Serve as primary enterprise systems support partner for the companys People Ops teams. Collaborate on a multi-year HCM applications roadmap to optimize the HR technology stack and implement new solutions to help streamline processes.
- Act as a solution architect by collaborating with internal andexternal stakeholders, product vendors to document business requirements, as well as technical, procedural and functional gaps, then design/implement effective solutions to address those needs.
- Identify additional areas of training, best practice methods for achieving optimal effectiveness and automation that will streamline operations.
- Work with technical teams to integrate Workday to other systems (e.g., Lever, CultureAmp, NetSuite, KnowBe4, etc.) to drive efficiency and data consistency across the organization. Maintain, monitor and support all People Ops system integrations.
- Oversee the Change Management (weekly change request process for Workday Production migration) and Release Management (working with business leads on development sprints for issues/enhancements) processes for Workday HCM.
- Participate in recurring Workday audits on an as needed basis.
- Assist the Senior Director, Enterprise Systems to build out the team and implement the right application development / support model.
What you bring to the party:
- Minimum of 5 years of Workday HCM experience with Workday partner certification or minimum of 7 years of Workday HCM experience without. At least 1 full cycle global Workday HCM implementation is preferred.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, 7+ years of experience working at a hyper-growth global e-Commerce company, top consulting firm or organization working with HCM systems.
- Strong knowledge of and extensive experience working with the following Workday modules (Compensation, Talent, Recruiting, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking and US Payroll) and integrations.
- Extensive understanding of the end-to-end functional HR business processes.
- Familiar with Workday audit requirements and processes.
- Familiar with Atlassian Jira Sprint development / deployment.
- Skilled in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, and explaining the solution details to business audiences.
- Strong project management skills and ability to rally team members and teams around key project deliverables and goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong customer service orientation: This role will constantly be communicating concerns, changes, processes, and explanations across a wide spectrum of stakeholders and users.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and decision-making skills. A strategic, long-term thinker: As we evolve our processes to support our growth, we want to look beyond short-term fixes.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly understand complex systems.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech and customer obsessed environment with a diverse set of stakeholders in multiple geographic locations. You are able to work well under pressure with limited direction and are comfortable with change.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature; be ready to wear many hats. Were a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on work that will make our entire organization successful.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.