Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
Were implementing MuleSoft as our enterprise middleware and are looking for a highly motivated team player ready to play a key role of Enterprise Systems Manager Integrations Architect on the project and within our Enterprise Systems team. The position reporting into the Senior Director, Enterprise Systems, will be responsible for designing, architecting, implementing, and supporting system integration solutions using MuleSoft and other iPaaS technologies. This role will play a critical lead in helping define and implement the Enterprise Systems integration strategy and vision.
What You'll Do
- Hands-on lifecycle responsibility for designing, building, testing and supporting integrations of the Enterprise Systems portfolio (including but not limited to Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite and Lever) with Amazon Seller Central, eCommerce marketplaces (eBay, Walmart, Shopify) and Supply Chain / Logistics providers (3PLs - XPO, Ware2Go and Deliverr) using MuleSoft and other IPaaS technologies.
- Act as solution architect by partnering with key internal business and external stakeholders to proactively identify opportunities for automation and drive the integration architecture and roadmap. Analyze the Thrasio environment to detect critical architecture / design deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Effectively collaborate with other Enterprise Systems team members and Engineering teams to align work efforts and develop/execute tactical plans. Engage with the broader architecture community to provide input into strategies and standards and to ensure solution reuse to eliminate redundancy.
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures.
- Oversee the Change Management (weekly change request process for MuleSoft Production migration) and Release Management (working with business leads on development sprints for issues / enhancements) processes for MuleSoft.
- Participate in recurring SOX audits of in scope MuleSoft integrations on an as needed basis.
- Assist the Senior Director, Enterprise Systems to build out the team and implement the right application development / support model.
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, 7+ years of experience working at a hyper-growth global e-Commerce company, top consulting firm or organization implementing and supporting any of the following: MuleSoft or other IPaaS technologies (Dell Boomi, Workato, etc.), Salesforce.com API, NetSuite, Workday (Studio, Core Connectors, EIB and XSLT), EDI and AWS S3.
- Hands-on knowledge in architecting and developing with SOAP / REST web services, open API development, design patterns and J2EE based web applications.
- Experience building integration solutions with Enterprise Systems such as Workday HCM, Salesforce and NetSuite.
- Proficient in the Agile SDLC development using Atlassian Jira sprint development / deployment.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts and practices, including design-time and run-time governance, business process management (BPM) and event driven architecture.
- Experience troubleshooting, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Skilled in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, and explaining the solution details to business audiences.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and decision-making skills. A strategic, long-term thinker: As we evolve our processes to support our growth, we want to look beyond short-term fixes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong customer service orientation: This role will constantly be communicating concerns, changes, processes, and explanations across a wide spectrum of stakeholders and users.
- Strong project management skills and ability to rally team members and teams around key project deliverables and goals.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly understand complex systems.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech and customer obsessed environment with a diverse set of stakeholders in multiple geographic locations. You are able to work well under pressure with limited direction and are comfortable with change.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature; be ready to wear many hats. Were a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on work that will make our entire organization successful.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.