Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
Were looking for a Finance & Supply Chain Systems Manager to join our growing Enterprise Systems team. The position reporting into the Senior Director, Enterprise Systems, will be responsible for developing, integrating and supporting our finance and supply chain systems portfolio with a strong focus on NetSuite. This is both a hands-on technical and strategic role that will play a critical lead in helping define and implement the finance and supply chain systems strategy and roadmap.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the primary finance and supply chain systems support partner for the companys Finance, Accounting and Supply Chain teams. Design and lead the NetSuite team to implement and maintain customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business needs.
- Act as a solution architect by collaborating with key business stakeholders to develop a multi-year finance and supply chain systems roadmap around NetSuite. As the business evolves and needs change, document business requirements as well as technical, procedural and functional gaps, then design / implement solutions leveraging NetSuite / existing enterprise systems or evaluate / recommend / implement new technologies to address those needs.
- Partner with stakeholders to proactively Identify additional areas of training, best practice methods for achieving optimal effectiveness and automation that will streamline operations.
- Serve as NetSuite / Finance and Supply Chain Systems lead on cross-functional projects; ensure design and configurations align with the enterprise systems architecture and be accountable for project deliverables.
- Oversee the change management (weekly change request process for Production migration) and release management (working with business leads on development sprints for issues / enhancements) processes for NetSuite and other finance and supply chain systems.
- Participate in recurring SOX audits on an as needed basis.
- Assist the Senior Director, Enterprise Systems to build out the team and implement the right application development / support model.
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, 7+ years of experience working at a hyper-growth global e-Commerce company, top consulting firm or organization implementing and supporting finance and supply chain systems, predominately with NetSuite (including global multi-entity, supply chain and manufacturing). Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of NetSuite including hands-on implementation, integration, customization and support experience. NetSuite certification is a plus.
- Experience leading ERP, finance and supply chain systems evaluation, assessment and selection based on business requirements.
- Deep understanding of accounting principles and key financial business processes (Order to Cash, Billing, Collections, Revenue Management, Procure to Pay, Record to Report and Supply Chain Management).
- Familiar with Atlassian Jira Sprint development / deployment.
- Skilled in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, and explaining the solution details to business audiences.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and decision-making skills. A strategic, long-term thinker: As we evolve our processes to support our growth, we want to look beyond short-term fixes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong customer service orientation: This role will constantly be communicating concerns, changes, processes, and explanations across a wide spectrum of stakeholders and users.
- Strong project management skills and ability to rally team members and teams around key project deliverables and goals.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech and customer obsessed environment with a diverse set of stakeholders in multiple geographic locations. You are able to work well under pressure with limited direction and are comfortable with change.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature; be ready to wear many hats. Were a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on work that will make our entire organization successful.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.