Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Enterprise Systems team is growing and were looking for an Enterprise Systems Manager Corporate Applications responsible for deploying, integrating and managing an expanding portfolio of core 3rd party solutions that are used as internal corporate departmental systems for managing the business. This role will be critical in driving the Corporate Applications roadmap and will work with the Senior Director, Enterprise Systems to build out the team and implement the right application development / support model.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the support, integration and development of the current corporate applications portfolio (HighQ, Bynder, Legal Tracker, etc.).
- Provide leadership, strategy and vision on the best use of the current corporate applications. Partner with key internal business stakeholders to develop a robust Corp. Applications roadmap, translate requirements into action plans and lead the team on the execution / delivery.
- Act as solution architect and work with key business stakeholders to assess current business capabilities / challenges, identify additional use cases for the existing applications, improve and streamline current business processes through automation and implement new solutions to support business growth.
- Develop and manage a process to intake and prioritize work from the business and manage the Agile sprint planning, development and deployment within Jira.
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- Assist the Senior Director, Enterprise Systems to build out the team and implement the right application development / support model.
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, 7+ years of experience working at a hyper-growth global e-Commerce company, top consulting firm or organization implementing, supporting and managing internal Corporate departmental applications (Legal, Tax, Treasury, Internal Audit, etc.).
- Experience with application compliance (SOX, PCI, GDPR, CCPA, etc.).
- Familiar with Atlassian Jira sprint development / deployment.
- Skilled in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, and explaining the solution details to business audiences.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and decision-making skills. A strategic, long-term thinker: As we evolve our processes to support our growth, we want to look beyond short-term fixes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong customer service orientation: This role will constantly be communicating concerns, changes, processes, and explanations across a wide spectrum of stakeholders and users.
- Strong project management skills and ability to rally team members and teams around key project deliverables and goals.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly understand complex systems.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech and customer obsessed environment with a diverse set of stakeholders in multiple geographic locations. You are able to work well under pressure with limited direction and are comfortable with change.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature; be ready to wear many hats. Were a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on work that will make our entire organization successful.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.