Due to Covid19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
The Enterprise Security Architect provides strategic and technical leadership ensuring that business, technical, security, privacy and compliance requirements are properly defined and integrated into enterprise system design and development as defined by the companys secure software development lifecycle. This incudes the design and deployment of tools, processes, and platforms that align with the organizational requirements for security, privacy and compliance.
This role is based within the Security Department but works as an integral part of Product and Engineering teams to bake-in security into conceptual, logical, and physical architectures required for business solution delivery. This role includes the responsibility for providing critical decision support, guidance, and recommendations regarding project and program design deliverables. This role also works with development teams, providing security related guidance to ensure that program and project architectures adhere to the applicable security standards for the target-state architectures.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Thorough understanding of existing Arcadia infrastructure in AWS
- Thorough understanding of Arcadia Policies/Procedures (security & compliance requirements for entire infrastructure)
- Working with business leaders to understand business and customer needs
In 6 months
- Working closely with development and engineering teams to ensure security and compliance requirements are integrated in Change and Build processes (Secure SDLC)
In 12 months
- Working with business leaders to ensure all new lines of business reflect security and compliance requirements.
What You'll Be Doing
- The Enterprise Security Architect will ensure that security, privacy, and compliance requirements are represented in enterprise architecture strategy, policy and standards including the engagement of leadership in the process across the organization. The Enterprise Security Architect will provide technical guidance and oversight to teams leveraging enterprise architecture products and services. Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with subject matter experts to develop and deliver a complete security architecture solution within Arcadias AWS environment, each line of business and specifically-assigned projects
- Producing high-quality security architecture specifications, white papers, technical documentation, roadmaps and presentation materials
- Presenting security fundamentals and technical specifications to Product and Engineering teams
- Carrying out security and compliance requirements for assigned services
- Assisting the Engineering and Product teams by helping them build their security expertise and develop an operational model specific to Arcadias Policies and Procedures
- Ensuring the integration of Arcadias Secure SDLC into all major changes, new versions and deployment of new lines of business
- Ensuring that all security and compliance requirements are well understood by developers/engineers and implemented according to Arcadias Policies and Procedures
What You'll Be Doing
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- 7 years of hands-on technical expertise in Security Architecture, automation, integration, and deployment in an AWS
- 2 years of experience in IT security, compliance and risk management
- 5+ years of technical cyber security experience
Would Love For You To Have
- 5-7+ years of experience in Cloud technologies or Enterprise Architecture
- Professional Level Cloud certification in AWS
- TOGAF Certification
- CISSP certification
- Experience working within the SABSA Framework
What You'll Get
- You will work with a team of experts in building and maintaining a highly validated security and privacy program for the leader in Population Health and Healthcare data analytics including experience with certifications such as HITRUST, ISO 27001, and SOC 2.
- Be a part of a team and organization that has built security and privacy into the fabric and culture of the organization.
- You will learn how to build and maintain a fully validated and industry leading security program.
- Your responsibilities will grow with you as a critical member of our team.
- Be a part of a mission-driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote-friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.