At Tulip, we’re using technology to empower the people who build our world. We created the first manufacturing app platform to allow process engineers to bring digital transformation to their factory floors. Factories run with Tulip are more efficient, their workers are more productive, and they make fewer mistakes. We call it bottom-up digital transformation. Join us if you want to help create the next industrial revolution.
- Break into and drive large, complex deals through lead to close. Experience navigating large company procurement processes.
- Drive account strategies and coordinate selling efforts with channel partners to execute a sales process and win deals.
- Manage multiple customer opportunities with multiple partners at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Build accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management
- Drive referenceable customer satisfaction in your accounts
- Expertly demonstrate Tulip technology to end users and execute opportunities with channel partners.
- Have passion for technology and speak fluently about current trends related to SaaS, PaaS, IoT, and cloud solutions.
- Develop champions, stakeholder mind-share, and close at the VP/C-level.
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources as a team player; Customer Team, Sales Engineering, Marketing, Channel Partners, Operations, Finance and Customer References etc.
- Minimum 5 years selling into enterprise accounts at the C-level.
- Experience selling SaaS and/or PaaS solutions and/or selling manufacturing solutions
- Recent experience managing a diverse pipeline across multiple industries and customers
- Experience working with channel partners is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to operate and move deals through complex organizations.
- Possess a strong background of achieving over 100%+ of your quota
- Ability to penetrate new accounts and strategically value sell six figure transactions.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com; organize / report on all sales productivity on a consistent basis
Working at Tulip
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, HRA, Commuter, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Fully stocked office kitchen with weekly meals and beer on tap
- Company outings and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
- Dog-friendly office
More Jobs From