Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: why are you making it so hard to give you my money? This is the problem weve solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune payment experience (i.e. when youre online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says it shouldn't be this hard, they are right.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
Regional Sales Director, Enterprise TAX
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Regional Sales Director of Enterprise will be responsible for selling to large enterprise level targets in the tax vertical. The RSD is accountable for creating and making the monthly, quarterly and annual sales plan for their region and market. Working closely with the Invoice Cloud Partner Manager, responsibilities also include the ongoing identification and development of new partnership opportunities in their space.
How you will make an impact:
- Drive new client bookings by meeting your assigned sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Actively show a commitment to professional selling, where personal respect, integrity and ethical business practices are first and foremost
- Manage and accurately forecast growth of your pipeline through excellent prospecting and discovery, strong pipeline hygiene, and transparent commitments
- Identify and implement strategic partnerships and initiatives focused on increasing revenue and Invoice Clouds value
- Effectively work in the Invoice Cloud team to bring prospect and customer service opportunities forward
- Increase InvoiceClouds penetration in the enterprise government and utilities market through strategic partnerships, prospecting, and excellence in deal execution
- Ensure the success of our newly signed customers by ensuring expectations and timelines for signing and go live with customer success and onboarding teams
- Work with your quota carrying reps to ensure there is a path to quota attainment for every rep each quarter. Help fill gaps in coaching or pipeline when needed.
Who you are:
- Experienced sales professional with expertise in payments, government, and tax markets
- Team player who shares their experiences, expertise, and learnings to help drive broader team success.
- Familiar with complex and highly customized enterprise sales on longer sales cycles
- Proficient in tools like Salesforce and Gong with ability to update, prioritize and maintain strong process and data hygiene
- Min 4-5 year of outside sales experience in software/technology that requires a consultative sales approach.
- Experience as an autonomous contributor working from home
- Ability to generate leads/opportunities through partnerships and otherwise
- Ability to match client problems with Invoice Cloud product
- Well organized with very strong time management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Ability to Identify, target, present, demonstrate and close prospective billing organizations in the territory
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who dont have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Clouds 25% YoY same store sales growth is a testament to how effective the service is.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.