LinkSquares is a fast-growing LegalTech software company, rated as one of The Best Places to Work in 2022 by the Boston Business Journal. Weve built the fastest end-to-end AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management SaaS product suite used by some of the world's most prominent companies (Fitbit, Igloo, DraftKings, and Cogito).
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our AI-powered, end-to-end contract management and analytics platform takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes. We are a 300 + person company headquartered in downtown Boston.
Enterprise Sales Development Representative (ESDR) will be a critical member of our Enterprise Sales Team. Successful ESDRs will identify & generate new business opportunities by following proven processes and by developing their own prospecting best practices through hands-on experience. Youll learn how to identify, research & target lists companies to target, and how to develop 360 degree campaigns to generate new business opportunities. Youll also learn what works best and continuously improve the SDR process for future team members.
- Strategize with Enterprise Sales teammates to identify and target key prospects
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Grow, manage and maintain top of the funnel pipeline
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Research, profile & map key accounts to support wider & deeper, mid funnel sales motions
- Desire to learn and succeed in enterprise-level SaaS sales
- Preferably 1 year experience in sales development role in a SaaS environment
- Strong written and verbal skills with an ability to convey complex ideas simply
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open floor and competitive environment
- Four-year university/college degree required
- Prior successful cold calling or SDR experience in a quota achieving role preferred
- Salesforce.com proficiency preferred
- Highly self-motivated, go-getter
- Unwavering self-confidence
- Execution focused, gets things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agile thinker, quick learner
- Self starter, motivated to help drive company agenda
- Strong planning processes and skills
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Coachable, receptive to feedback and implements immediately
- Team player previous athletic experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset, innovates and continually improve current processes
- Desires working in a start-up environment
Why LinkSquares? Are looking to embrace the energy of a fast-growing, venture capital backed technology company? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart, driven and hardworking people that will push you to be better and deliver excellent results? Are you naturally curious? If you answered yes, you will fit right in at LinkSquares! Were looking for people that want to elevate their enterprise sales and new business development skills.
Previous sales experience in technology is helpful but it isnt a requirement.