Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking an Enterprise Renewals Manager for our Lexington, MA office.
The Imprivata Customer Experience department is looking for an Enterprise Renewals Manager to join our team in Lexington, MA. We like to work hard, exceed our renewal targets but not take ourselves too seriously. This is where you can find the balance of fun, challenge, and reward!
At Imprivata, we believe our customers success is directly tied to the value they derive from our product and the positive impact we make on reducing friction in their end users experience. While customers realize value at different stages in their journey with us, the renewal phase serves as an incredibly important milestone to work towards, celebrate, and reflect on the past while also planning for the future.
Our ideal candidate will have worked in fast paced organizations with rapid growth and experience managing subscription and maintenance renewals with enterprise level customers. They should have proven success with customers and internal stakeholders (e.g., Account Executives, Sales Managers, and Customer Success) to ensure that value is realized for the customer and commercial objectives are aligned with the growth of our business.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Manager of Renewals, this person will be joining a team of collaborative and energetic individuals that work closely to achieve our company targets. We are searching for a fun and passionate person that is motivated to help themselves and the team succeed in their personal, financial, and career goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exceed booking quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Manage all aspects of the subscription renewal process for a defined set of customers to ensure continuous access to Imprivata products and services, drive long-term agreements, and maintain and grow Imprivata revenue
- Convey the value proposition for Imprivata product subscriptions, technical support, and services to all levels of the customers organization
- Provide timely proposals and quotes in line with terms of customer and/or partner agreements
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant information using Salesforce.com
- Accurately forecast renewal pricing, timing, and risks
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success Managers and Account Executives to develop and execute renewals strategy, improve product adoption, and address churn risk in the business
- Work collaboratively with internal resources such as Sales Operations, Finance, and Legal to get all orders booked per company guidelines
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years selling technology solutions in Healthcare
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking targets
- Comfort negotiating complex, $500K+ enterprise license agreements
- Ability to tactfully close deals with a high degree of integrity and independence
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Highly effective presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Dynamic, high-energy, and is a self-starter
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company
- A passion for problem-solving, comfort with ambiguity and creativity
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.