Bloomberg Trade Order Management System (TOMS) is an industry leading, comprehensive fixed income solution for the trading community. Fixed Income markets have increasingly become electronic and require advanced analytic solutions to help manage the scale, speed and complexity. ETOMS is our electronic trading strategy and our aim is to be the global leader of Fixed Income Electronic trading solution.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help drive the analytics strategy building on Bloomberg's market leading platform. If you have a passion for data and working with data, this is the role for you. You will help shape the next generation of intelligent trading tools that leverage data and drive automation. The analytics strategy spans across the TOMS and ETOMS product which spans the full range of relevant tools for traders such as BI, automation engines, price engine, quoting engine, model engine, RFQ ticket, auto-quoting, STP, hedging tools, smart order router, virtual market trading. Product managers will need to apply working knowledge of every aspect of electronic trading to define the analytic product vision and detailed specifications.
The Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Presenting the vision, value proposition, and development progress to senior Business Management
- Influence cross functional teams including: engineering, sales, account management, support
- Working collaboratively with other Product Managers to integrate analytic services across all relevant voice and electronic workflows
- Documenting clear functional specifications (including SLAs) for each phase of product development
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, to specification, and that all development milestones are met
- Expertise in Fixed Income workflows across voice and electronic trading
- Extensive experience managing complex projects and teams
- Extensive experience working directly with Fixed Income traders
- Asset class lifecycle expertise spanning Rates, Credit, FX, Derivatives
- Experience with trading business processes including Electronic Trading, Pricing, Risk, Trade Capture, Trade Lifecycle, Business Intelligence
- Highly motivated, consensus builder, collaborates well in a team
- Detail-oriented with solid analytic skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills including written, graphic and verbal
- Ability to engage senior technology staff both internally & externally
- Working knowledge of modern database frameworks, designing data warehouses and pipelines
- Intermediate level of proficiency analytic tools and machine learning frameworks
- Skilled in SQL, BQL, BQNT, Python (BQL and BQNT preferred)
- Software development process (Agile methodology preferred)
- Fixed Income electronic trading systems and order management systems Project management (status, risks, issues, dependencies)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From