edX is hiring a Digital Marketing Associate to support the execution of edXs Enterprise demand generation strategy. This role will report into our Director, Demand Generation, and be responsible for management of paid digital marketing campaigns. This is an opportunity to join a purpose-driven organization supporting our fastest-growing business unit, and to advance your career while learning from expert marketers and pioneers in EdTech.
- Hands-on manage and optimize key paid media channels (3rd party media buying, paid social, retargeting, display, etc.)
- Manage and optimize budget and bids across campaigns, ad sets, and ads to deliver positive return on marketing spend
- Perform optimization tasks, such as keyword research, bid adjustments, and writing attractive and concise copy for ads.
- Actively execute, measure, and create a knowledge base for A/B tests on ad copy and landing pages to continually improve performance and identify trends
- Manage external agency partners, ensuring optimal ad messaging/creative and progress towards agreed upon milestones
- Own channel measurement and reporting: tracking, monitoring, and optimizing performance against goals to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement
- Distill data and metrics into actionable insights that support clear recommendations
- Assist with website-related tasks
- Collaborate with colleagues to design, write, and build new campaign assets, such as ad creative and landing pages
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with media buying, working with external agencies, and vendor partnerships
- Proficiency and comfort with all digital ad platforms
- Experience building, executing, and scaling performance marketing across digital channels, including paid search, display, retargeting, and paid social
- Experience with SEO
- Detail-oriented, with strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excited to experiment and learn from failure while honing new channels.
- A data-driven approach to campaign testing development that is highly analytical, experiment-driven, and rigorously measured, focused on identifying insights and making improvements in conversion throughout the funnel.
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRMs such as HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Experience in higher education or education technology
- Experience inside a SaaS-based, B2B organization
Why youll like it here:
- Were on a mission to unlock our learners' potential on a global level, seeking to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive world.
- We set outcomes that matter and provide value in all that we do, from building meaningful products to serving the edX community.
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That said, if this position looks like a great next step for you, please apply even if you cant check every box. Wed love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, weve brought together more than 38 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And were not stopping thereas a global nonprofit, were relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.