All companies are software companies and they’re all moving to DevOps to stay competitive in their industries. Yet as they move to DevOps, they’re using decades old tools and processes which just aren’t keeping up. mabl is built to help them. At mabl, we’re helping enterprises ship higher quality software faster by building the worlds’ first Intelligent Testing Platform, continuous testing for continuous delivery.
mabl has built a SaaS test automation product which saves time and effort for engineering teams by using AI to automate much of the manual tasks QA and Developers spend time on today. In turn, teams can experience significant ROI and move at the speed of DevOps. Our customers include leaders in their industries such as Riot Games, Charles Schwab, Jetblue, and many others.
Our team is led by veteran founders Izzy Azeri and Dan Belcher who previously started Stackdriver, a DevOps infrastructure monitoring platform which was acquired by Google and is now the de-facto management interface for customers on Google Cloud Platform. mabl has raised $30M in venture funding from leading VC’s including GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify partners.
mabl is looking for an experienced sales leader to expand mabl’s footprint in the enterprise segment. We’re looking for someone who’s demonstrated success in field sales and is excited about joining the leading SaaS testing company.
What you’ll do:
- Source and build pipeline focused on the enterprise segment
- Close new logos
- Consistently exceed your quota
- Expand mabl’s footprint within current enterprise accounts
- Forecast consistently and work collaboratively across the go-to-market team
- Share in the success of the company financially
Who we’re looking for:
- A driven, self starter, and someone who knows that owning their pipeline generation is the key to their success - cold calls, emails, meetings, networking
- Someone who can traverse complicated enterprise sales cycles including POC’s, security reviews, procurement, executive reviews
- A proven track record of selling products to enterprise accounts and exceeding quota
- Someone who can generate pipeline and break into new accounts from scratch
- An individual who applies a systemic and organized approach to sales process including research, meeting prep, in-between event selling, territory management, and account planning
- Someone who’s data driven, doesn’t cut corners, even with salesforce updates, and has a high degree of integrity
- Someone who has experience with MEDDIC and embraces value selling where you have to create the need for the sale based on pain points
- A person open to learning new technologies and identifying new solutions to problems. Have the ability to grow and adapt as a company changes
- A person where the atmosphere of a startup is energizing and understands how to thrive in an environment where change is constant and obstacles need to be overcome with optimism, creativity, and teamwork
- Having a Bachelor’s degree with 5 years direct enterprise sales experience
- Enterprise sales process
- Create an Ideal Customer Profile
- Target customers with the highest propensity to buy
- Qualification methodology
- Cost justifications
- POC planning
- Application development process
- Generate a qualified pipeline through networking, cold calls and emails
- Uncover customer process pains
- Quantify customer process pains
- Find and develop champions
- Ability to build effective cost justifications
- Obtain meetings with the economic buyer
- Manage a POC/POV to successful completion
- Highly intelligent
- Driven to succeed
- High degree of integrity
- Willing to be coached
- Ability to adapt as company grows and changes
- 5 years of direct enterprise sales experience
- Selling to IT in enterprise accounts
- Startup company experience
- Closing new accounts
You are an experienced operator, product leader, and manager who excels at partnering with other functional leaders to deliver outstanding business results. You are extremely customer-focused and maintain a “whole product” perspective in your work. You also have the following specific skills and experience:
- Strong relevant experience working in product management, with increasing levels of responsibility and scope, including leadership of product management teams.
- Deep domain knowledge related to software testing, including market trends, competitive dynamics, buyer/user personas, and go-to-market models.
- Expert knowledge of Enterprise Software-as-a-Service business models and associated metrics.
- Strong track record of delivering successful, innovative products that customers love.