The EDR Team Lead, for Enterprise Development Reps, oversees a team of Enterprise Development Representatives responsible for strategically developing and qualifying new revenue opportunities.
Berkshire Grey is experiencing strong demand for our suite of products and we are looking to grow our team with sales executives who have demonstrated success in b2b sales in a growing startup. The ideal candidate is one who can drive the sales process end-to-end with key accounts - qualifying and developing leads, understanding our customers’ business goals, identifying sales opportunities, building key relationships with economic buyers, leading and closing complex sales negotiations with support from the sales and solutions team, growing revenue per plan, and generating a base of satisfied customers who will act as references and brand ambassadors across industries.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Continue to build and support a team of Enterprise Development Representatives.
- Ensure Enterprise Development team hits targets for lead and pipeline generation to support Sales.
- Responsible for hitting personal targets with regards to achieving monthly SAL target (5) in addition to working closely with your Account Executive(s) to move opportunities to stage 4 (Proposal).
- Ensure open and consistent communication with the Enterprise Development leadership team.
- Ensure team receives all pertinent updates in a timely fashion.
- Conduct weekly team meetings as necessary and help with gathering data and team/company updates.
- Conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with each of your direct reports.
- Motivate and inspire Enterprise Development Representatives to achieve targets.
- Track and report on all Enterprise Development activities.
- Assist Enterprise Development Representatives in developing sales strategies and skills to drive successful calls.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and Enterprise Sales team to identify and track possible Enterprise development campaigns and prioritize target accounts.
- Assist with hiring and training all new Enterprise Development Representatives.
- Provide market, industry and competitive analysis and stay informed of competitive products in the marketplace.
- Travel to locations within Canada, the U.S and occasionally international travel may be required.
Experience, Skills & Work Traits:
- Completion of Post-Secondary education in a related field (Business Administration, Communications, Engineering, Software, IT).
- Minimum 3 years previous, Sales or Enterprise Development Management experience in the software/technology sector.
- Marketing and/or Product Development experience considered an asset.
- Previous experience using a CRM system (Salesforce preferred).
- Enterprise Development Representative who is used to working with targets.
- Track record in Sales, Business Development and winning new business.
- Track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Ability to lead and manage a successful Sales-focused team.
- Highly motivated and results oriented.
- Possess an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry.
- Strong rapport and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to communicate, present and negotiate at all levels.
- Ability to improve efficiencies.
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with minimal supervision.
More Jobs From